Crowded

I felt a hand sneak around my hip and another covering my eyes. I chuckled while breathing in the familiar scent.

"Guess who" the familiar voice whispered in my ear and I shivered even though I was still wearing Jungkook's coat.

"Jungkook" I said while turning in the embrace. I cupped his cheeks as he was smiling his bunny-like smile. "Thanks for the coat" I said while taking it off and giving it to him. He tilted his head to the side and scrunched his nose.

"Why do you take it off" he asked and quickly put it around my shoulders again. "I told you that I don't like people watching you" he whispered in your ear.

"I know but it's hot in here" I said. "We're like 50 people in here" I said and chuckled. He pouted.

"So what" he asked and made puppy eyes.

"Because I..." I was cut off mid sentence by Taehyung.

"Hey Y/N you should go and greet the others" he said while scooting me towards the kitchen where the other guests were. I nodded. I walked into the kitchen and met the faces I know very well. Mark, Yugyeom, Bambam from Got7, Mingyu, Minghao from Seventeen and Baekhyun and Chanyeol from EXO. I smiled and hugged and greeted everyone except Mark and Yugyeom whom I already had met earlier that night.

By the time I had greeted everyone in the apartment, the afterparty was in full bloom. It was kinda loud, hot and a little smelly because of the alcohol. I was hot and tired so I decided to go out on the balcony to cool down.

The night had become a little bit chilly and I shivered when the cold nightbreeze hit my exposed shoulders. The sky was clear and the moon shone brightly on the city of Seoul. Not that it needed the light, because of the city-lights. They skyline was beautiful and just as it looked just like my dream I dreamt when I was little and dreamt of moving to Seoul. Now I was here, surrounded by people I love and living happily. I sighed happily at the thought of my life. I wouldn't want it any other way and it was totally worth the things I gave up to get it. My thoughts then wandered to what Yugyeom had said earlier that night. Did he mean that Jungkook liked you? Like in the way that you liked him? I mean I had always had a crush on him but did he notice? Probably not. Did he see you as a girl? No way. I sighed. There was no way because I was not as pretty as those other girls you'd see and I was always bullied for my appearance because I wasn't 100% korean. It was a hard thing being an mixed-race idol attending school. There was constantly someone picking and it made me so tired of life.

I was awakened from my thoughts when I heard the balcony door close. I turned around to be greeted by Jungkook's bunny-smile.

"Hey" he said and approached me. I smiled.

"Hi" I whispered. He looked at my confused face.

"Why are you crying?" 

A/N

Yeah, I don't have anything to say except; ENJOYYYY <3333