More than friends?

I turned around to be surprised by Yugyeom from Got7.

"Hey Y/N!" he said and stretched out his arms to embrace me. I gladly accepted the offer before answering him.

"Hey Yugyeom!" I squealed. "How are you?" I asked him.

"Nice , just good thanks. What about you?" he asked. "How's school and all your fame mixing together? Pretty stressful huh?" he asked and smiled. I nodded.

"Yeah" I agreed. "But it's fun and I enjoy it" I said with a smile.

"You're doing good" he said and patted my head. Just then Mark appeared.

"Well well. If it isn't our power couple here" Mark said and grinned. I shook my head.

"Ha Ha Mark. So fun" I said sarcastically. Yugyeom just brushed it off. I turned to Yugyeom to continue the conversation. "Where was I?" I thought loud. "Right! I have no clue why Jungkook called me here. All I can do is making the drinks. Not drink them" I said and laughed.

"Waaaw. Hit the stage couple!" Mark said and wiggled his eyebrows from the entrance of the club. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah. But honestly. Why did Jungkook call me here?" I asked Yugyeom. He smirked at me but didn't answer. "Hey! Answer me!" I said and hit him lightly in the chest.

"Ow!" He pretended to be hurt and placed his hand on the chest. I laughed.

"No but seriously. I can't even drink yet!" I said and shook my head. He laughed.

"I think he has a thing for you" he said and looked into the distance. I laughed but he didn't. "I'm serious" he said. It got quiet. Only the treetops dancing in the wind was heard. I thought hard. 'Is he serious?'.

"I mean, like yeah. We're friends y'know. Also I'm pretty sure he doesn't see me like that" I said and looked at Yugyeom's expression to see how he was going to react. His face remained serious. "Yugyeom... is there something you aren't telling me?" I asked in hope to break the awkward tension that had built up between us.

"Nope" he said and changed his expression in an instance. "That's all I know for a fact" he said and placed his hand on my head. "You'll have to figure out the rest for yourself" he said and patted my head. I looked up at him and tilted my head with a confused expression. "Let's go!" he said and dragged me into the club.

I was still startled and didn't know how I was going to react to the thing Yugyeom said. He led me to the a table full of presents. The music was bumping loud and the lights were dim. People was dancing everywhere, all of them some kind of highly ranked people in the kpop industry. Whether they were makeup artists or cameramen, they were all fancy. I had already worked with the majority of the people there, so I greeted the ones that I met on the way to a corner of the room. I sighed and sat down in a corner with a bottle of water. I scanned the crowd for people I knew that was not totally drunk yet. I couldn't find any sober ones. I played with the cap of the bottle waiting for something to happen.

Five minutes passed and nothing happened so I decided to find Jungkook and congratulate him. After all, it was his birthday. I made my way through the crowd and greeted people ever so often because I had met them on a set or a photoshoot or something. I smiled my way through the whole crowd and finally found Jungkook standing in the bar with Jimin and Taehyung. I smiled and made my way to the bar, but just before I was going to talk to Jungkook, a thought flew past my mind. Instead of walking to the bar, I went to the bartender-opening and opened it. Luckily I knew all the bartenders thanks to my brother who worked there, and I knew almost everything there was to know about drinks, shots and alcohol in general, that too thanks to my brother.

"Hey Y/N! Long time no see!" 

A/N

As you may have noticed,  I'm uploading this whole story in one day... heheehee. But please leave a comment about your thought on the story <333