Dress-up

It was Jungkook's birthday and I was dressing up a bit. I am not really a party person, but it was one of my best friends birthdays so why not dress up a little. I wore a red off-shoulder-dress that hugged my curves right where it should and it made me feel a bit confident, but at the same time worried. I wore boot-heels that were more comfortable than pin-heels. To match that, I wore red lipstick and a reddish smokey-eye. And as a final touch, I wore a choker with a silver-cross hanging and matching earrings. 

I looked myself in the mirror and twirled around. Pretty good for being me, I thought before stuffing my phone, wallet and necessities in my purse. I walked down to the parking lot where a taxi was waiting for me.

I jumped in the taxi and told the taxi cabbie the name of the club before I took out my hand-mirror and checked my hair and makeup. I sighed. I usually didn't do this kind of dressup, but since it was Jungkook's birthday, and he really wanted me to come, I was sitting in a cab in uncomfortable clothes. Though it was just to get used to them, but I had not yet.

"I may come off rude, but aren't you Miss Yoo Y/N? From Sapphire (your group)?" the cabbie asked. I looked up from my phone and looked him in the eyes through the rearview mirror and nodded.

"Yupp that's me" I said and smiled at him.

"You're prettier in real life than on screen" he said and I blushed slightly. "Are you going clubbing?"he asked, curious about an idol's private life.

"No I'm not, I'm just invited to my friend's birthday party" I start. "It's a big party with many people and so many influential people that can affect one's career" I said and shook my head. He chuckled.

"Well good luck Miss Yoo" he said and smiled at me. He was pretty young. Maybe in his late 20's or early 30's. Pretty young and well built. Not because I was interested in him but he was a nice man. 

"Thanks, I'll need that a lot" I said and laughed.

"No, I think you'll do fine Miss" he said and turned around a corner. I shook my head again.

"Not too sure about that" I started. "But thanks Mr...." I left a space for him to tell me his name.

"Jaeseok" he said. "Kwak Jaeseok". I nodded.

"Yeah. But thank you Mr. Kwak" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back.

I went back to scrolling through my phone and after a while I felt the cab stopping and the calculating-machine in the cab started counting. I pulled out my wallet and paid him.

"Thank you Mr. Kwak. Nice knowing you" I said and closed the cab door. He did a little bow in the car before starting the engine again and driving off. I saw him off before I turned around.

A/N 

Hiya fam! I'm back with a short series. I hope you enjoy it. It's short chapters and overall short, butttttt I hope you still like it! It was meant to be posted around Jungkook's birthday 2017 but as you can see, it's very late... oops? Anyways, see you in the next chapter! <3