Chapter Nine

Three days had passed. Angelina woke up and reached her hand to her phone to shut off her alarm. She got out of bed and felt a mixture of excitement and tension. She and Malachai had managed to meet in the janitor's closet on Tuesday and Thursday. Their encounters usually consisted of just making out. She wouldn't go as far and say that she liked Malachai but she loved that she had something completely private.

Angelina took a shower and made an extra effort to do her hair. She quickly went over it with a hair dryer and made sure her curly, voluminous hair fell over her shoulders nicely. She stared at her wardrobe for a minute. 

Angelina decided on a black high waisted leather pants with a leopard top paired with dark ankle boots. She put on her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror. She found herself looking hella sexy.

Angelina waited in her room until she heard her brothers storm downstairs. She quietly slipped into her brothers bedroom. She searched Rocco's stuff, looking for something dangerous. She had to do it very quickly because she didn't want to be caught. 

Even though Amelia threatened Rocco and Mustang, she knew how persistent the Serpents could be. So every day she checked Rocco's room in search of Jingle-Jangle. Until now, he had kept his promise.

Eventually, she had found nothing that morning.

It was Friday morning and she and Malachai had arranged to meet up at the Sweetwater River after school. That's why she got dressed up special. She wanted to drive him crazy if he passed her in the hallways. She smirked at the thought of him staring at her while she completely ignored him. 

With a smile on her face Angelina went downstairs to get some breakfast. Afterwards she put on a leather jacket, grabbed a handbag and left for school.

When Angelina arrived at the parking lot of the school she felt a group of boys staring at her. When she passed that group, a handsome boy whistled and she felt herself blushing before entering the school building. 

She noticed Toni standing in front of the metal detectors. Without caring for the line of students, she walked to the front so that she stood behind Toni. "Hi, girl." Toni looked around and let her eyes glide over Angelina's body. "Angel Eyes. Damn." Angelina smiled and gave a swirl so that Toni could examine her whole body. "You're looking hot today." Toni said. Angelina raised her eyebrow. "Oh, so I don't look hot every day?" She playfully asked. "Of course you do." 

Angelina felt incredibly confident as she and Toni walked through the hallways. When she entered the classroom she noticed how Fangs was thoroughly examining her body. "Holy shit, you look fine as hell." Angelina threw her hair over her shoulder and sat down beside him. "I know." She said in a half-jokingly way. Moments later, Sweet Pea walked in. He too couldn't resist letting his eyes glide over her body. "All for me? Didn't know it was my birthday." Angelina rolled her eyes. "Don't flatter yourself."

Angelina's ego kept growing throughout the day. Malachai had passed her once and she saw the flash of surprise and lust in his eyes. 

A few hours later, the group was sitting in the cafeteria. Sweet Pea was sitting right next to Angelina and kept looking at her as they were having a casual conversation. The conversation stopped when Star came to sit with the group and immediately tried her best to draw Sweet Pea's attention to her. Angelina had enough of her behaviour and decided to flirt with Sweet Pea. She did it subtle, not wanting to exaggerate like Star always did.