Chapter Six

Angelina grabbed her phone without looking and turned off the alarm. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. 

A week had passed since the incident in the Whyte Wyrm. She had called Jughead a few days later. He had explained to her that Moose (the unknown boy) had been beaten up by a few men. Apparently, Archie's father has his own business called Andrews Construction. Jughead mentioned that her uncle used to work there but was fired because of alcohol and drug abuse causing Archie's father and FP to have a fall out. 

Angelina had asked Jughead what the attack of Moose had to do with FP. Jughead had explained that Fred, Archie's father, became desperate because his men had left him to work for Clifford Blossom. Angelina had heard that name before during a conversation with Toni. She had said that the Blossoms were the richest family in town. Apparently, Cheryl's twin brother had been murdered a few months ago. At first they thought that Jason had drowned since Cheryl had given that statement to the police. But eventually she admitted that she had tried to help him escape. When it turned out that Jason had been effectively killed, his sister collapsed.

Angelina was shocked when she found that all out and felt really sorry for Cheryl. Toni had said that Cheryl was quite a bitch and claimed the title of the Northside Princess but still, losing your twin brother must be extremely devastating. The thought of losing one of her brothers was unbearable. Twins shared a special unbreakable bond and Angelina had no idea how her brother would react if something would happen to the other.

Jughead had further explained that Archie had summoned a few teenagers - including himself and Moose - to help Fred out. One night, Moose was beaten up by a few men. They thought it was the work of the Serpents. That's why Archie and the others went to the Whyte Wyrm, trying to find out who did this to Moose. 

Angelina kept discovering things about her uncle's life which made her realise she didn't know him at all. Even though she had been hanging out with the younger members of the Serpents, she still felt like an outsider. She wasn't informed on anything they did. But she knew that she could change it if she joined the gang.

After Angelina had taken a shower she got dressed. Today she decided on a black crop top with a red skirt and black stockings. After she had done her makeup she went downstairs to have breakfast. 

Surprisingly her brothers were already sitting at the kitchen table. Now that Rocco and Ryder shared a room again, it seemed to brighten Rocco up, but Angelina knew that Rocco still felt very unhappy at school. Usually Rocco was the outgoing type who easily made friends and that's why Angelina was so surprised when her brothers had switched positions at Riverdale High School. She wondered what made Rocco so distant and miserable. Angelina had approached Rocco several times but he kept shutting her out. She hoped it was just him going through puberty. 

After breakfast she grabbed a black leather jacket and checked if she had everything with her. Afterwards she jumped into her car and drove to school.

Angelina roamed through the hallways searching for a bathroom. Suddenly she felt a hand over her mouth while someone dragged her into the janitor's closet. In full panic she tried to pull herself loose. "Shh, it's me." The hand released her and she calmed down when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Malachai standing before her. He turned on a light and locked the door. 

"What are you doing?" Angelina asked Malachai as she inspected the moldy room. "I wanted to see you." Malachai and Angelina found it too dangerous to meet up with each other. Hell, everything they did was dangerous.