Chapter Fourteen: Sleepover

A/N: The reference I made to spyro in this chapter had to be done because a) it's one of my all time favourite games and b) I was listening to the soundtrack while I wrote this.
Ps: look at the awesome art that @lychan_37 on instagram drew for the fic!
-

Hey, uh Phil?' Dan asked shyly
'Yeah?'
'Do you wanna just stay over at mine tonight? Since you know, it's way closer'
Phil smiled.
'Oh yeah sure cause that's the only reason'
'Hey it is! Well, mostly'

The two of them chuckled.
'Yeah why not' Phil decided 'sleepovers are always fun'

Carrying on walking, Dan and Phil were still hand in hand. They hardly even had to talk, being so comfortable in each other's company that the silence was comforting rather than awkward.

'Well here we are then' Dan announced unnecessarily once they'd reached his front door. Gazing fondly at Phil and not paying attention to opening the door lead to a rather clumsy trying to fit the key in the lock that was not very smooth.

Once they were finally inside Dan said a quick hello to Mrs Evans and explained that Phil would be staying the night. She responded to the information with a suggestive raise of eyebrows, making Dan blush thoroughly, before she simply smiled at Phil and walked away to continue whatever she'd been doing.

'Honestly' Dan muttered 'it's not like we're going to be...' He looked over at Phil 'well unless you wanted to of cour...'
'Dan come on let's just go upstairs before you embarrass yourself any further' Phil giggled.

Phil loved looking at the things Dan had in his room. He had so many things from his childhood despite him having moved families a lot. He had photos of him at old schools, books that he used to read and he even had an old PlayStation 1 which Phil was currently inspecting now.

'I used to play that all the time as a kid' Dan exclaimed.
'Yeah?'
'I still have all the games, look'
Dan came over and sat beside Phil, showing him what he'd been referring to.

'You have crash bandicoot 3! I always wanted that game' Phil said excitedly.
'You're like a little kid you know that?' Dan shook his head as he admired the look on Phil's face as he flicked through Dan's old video games.
'And spyro! Oh my god can we play these now?'

'If you like'
Anything for that grin Phil had on his face to continue, Dan thought.

-

'No no no that's not how you do it'
Dan laughed as Phil made the character on screen fall off a cliff for the thousandth time. Taking the controller from him he began to manoeuvre the respawned character.

'Like this'
He was concentrating so hard and Phil was watching with anticipation. The little character on the screen moved closer to the edge, Dan pressed the jump button and looked so ready to land the jump and look all smug that he almost didn't notice when he brought the exact same fate upon the character as Phil had.

A big 'game over' text filled the screen and Phil burst out laughing. Collapsing backwards into his bed, Dan engulfed himself in his defeat.
'Stupid dragon' he muttered under his breath.

He felt Phil climb on top of him whilst he was lying on the bed. Still looking rather smug, he looked down at Dan and shook his head.
'Poor spyro'

Dan yanked him closer then, until their bodies were almost touching.
'Come here nerd'
Leaning upwards and connecting their lips, Dan took hold of Phil's shirt and pulled him even closer.

It started out soft and slow, but as Phil started grinding against Dan he began drawing small breathy moans out of him.

Their bodies and lips moved fast against each other, neither person wanting to slow down. Breathes became heavier and kisses got more intense.