Chapter 13- House Warming Party

Katie's (POV)

Since Cameron and I got our new apartment we decided to throw a little house warming party. We call people we know like, Cameron's family and mines. We call Cameron's mom Gina, aunt and uncle, and few of his cousins. That's who I called too. We said the party will start at 5 and its 3:30 right now. So Cameron and I decided to go to the grocery store and get a few snacks and drinks for the party. We go to the store and get Doritos, Lays, and Herres. Then we get drinks, we get iced tea, lemonade, and fruit punch. After we finished the store, it was surprisingly 4:30, so we needed to get going right away.

********

We got back to the apartment and set up the snacks and drinks. After we set that up, we heard the doorbell ring. We opened the door and saw gina.

"Hey Gina!" I say giving her a hug.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" She says smiling.

"Everything is absolutely great!!!" I say.

"Where's my baby boy?" She say looking around the room.

"Here!" Cam says running to Gina and giving her a hug.

"Oh honey I missed you so much. How are things going?"

"Awesome! I love it her and Katie loves it here too!" Cameron says.

We here another door bell and see that cams aunt and uncle were here. (DISCLAIMER: I DONT KNOW CAMS FAMILY REAL NAMES BESIDES HIS MOM SO THESE ARENT THE REAL NAMES)

"Hey Tom and Lisa!" Cameron says giving them a huge as we'll.

"Hey cam! How are you guys?" They both ask me and cam.

"Good!" Me and cam say at the same time.

"We'll when does the party start?" Gina asks.

"In a little bit, once all the guests arrive." I say.

******

The guests finally arrive and we the party started. I turn on the music and we serve the guests chips and pour them juice.

"Hey Katie!" Someone says and I look around to who said that. Then I see who it was, it was a girl about 15.

"Uh-hi." I say.

"You don't know who this is?" She says.

"No sorry." I say trying to recognize her.

"It's Emilie!" "Remember from your old neighborhood.

"OMG yes! I do remember you!" "How are you I missed you?!" I say hugging her.

"I'm good!" She says.

"We'll here are some chips and juice, you can dance too. I have to see cameron really quick." I say.

"Ok." She says smiling.

I hear another doorbell and I thought everyone was here and who could it be? I opened the door and say Nash and Olivia!

"OMG OLIVIA!!! I missed you so much! How are you?" I ask hugging her so tightly.

"I'm amazing! I missed you and cameron and we thought we should come."

"Oh and I just wanted to say sorry for not inviting you, with all the commotion we forgot. Sorry but you invited now!"

"It's fine haha." She says smiling.

"Hey Nash! I missed you too!" I hugged him really hard and I kinda cried because he's like my big brother even though he's only 16.

"Katie I missed you! You are seriously like my sister!"

"Ha that's what I said!"

"You said I was like you sister?" Nash says very confused.

"NO NO! Like a brother." I say laughing.

"Oh ok!" He says laughing too.

"Nash!!!" Cameron says running over.

"Cameron!!!" Nash says.

They bother run to each other like a slo mo movie and it was funny but at the end they bro hugged each other.

"Dude I missed you, how's the apartment?" Nash says.

"It's going great me and Katie love it here."

After that I see my mom and I talk to her, let me tell you i missed my family and I was getting kind of homesick but I'm with cameron and he's my family.

The party later ended and me and cameron had to clean up the whole place. Nash decided to stay with Olivia and sleepover, also to help clean up. We get the place cleaned up and it was I guess time for a little movie. We wanted to see the fault in our stars and we decided to go to the movies, kind of like a double date.

*****

After the movie, me and Olivia came out bawling our eyes out. Cameron and Nash both hugged us smiling.

"Guys it's just a movie." Nash says smiling.

"I know! But it's soooo cute and sad!" Me and Olivia say.

After the movie we all head to me and cams apartment.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT VOTE VOTE VOTE. I ACTUALLY SAW THE MOVIE ON PREMIERE NIGHT AND IT WAS THE BEST! IT WAS SO GOOD AND BEFORE THE MOVIE I READ THE BOOK AND THE BOOK WAS EVEN MORE AMAZING SO I RECOMMEND SEEING AND READING IT. AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid 🌊