Chapter 6- Last of Magcon

Katie's (POV)

"Katie did you hear what happend about me, Nash, Carter, and Hayes?" Cameron says.

"No, why what happend?" I ask.

"We are not going to be in Magcon anymore, We decided we want to go our sepreate ways and go on tours to meet all the fans. Not just Vip, it does not matter if you have vip, genreal, or priority, they all have a chance to meet us." Cameron just explained.

"Oh so the rest of the guys are staying?" I say.

"Yup, but our managment 26 is going to manage all our tours, so we get to meet all the fans."

"Ok, so we are not going to go to this magcon today?"

"No we are, it is just going to be our last one, no more magcon then. Your okay with this right?"

"Ya I agree, I think we should meet the fans no matter what they paid."

"Thanks for understanding Katie that is why I love you so much." He says giving me a light peck on my lips.

Today is well the last day for me, Cameron, Carter, Nash, and Hayes, so we better make the best of it. I am really excited because I really do enjoy going to magcon and meeting fans. I also like dancing and doind really funny stuff with the guys. There is only 2 hours until Magcon starts, so I should get ready. I get into the shower and shower up. I then blow dry my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I then get a bright blue shirt and white shorts. I also wear my white and blue vans. I put on a braclet Olivia made me before I moved to California. When I was done getting ready I lay next to Cameron and open up my laptop and open twitter. I see that many of my followers wanted me to have a following spree so why not. I followed a couple of hundred people and close up my laptop. It passes a hour and it is 7:55 pm so I guess me and Cameron should get down to the lobby and go the the room where Magcon is held.

*******

Me and Cameron get to where the secutiry was and go through the back door so the fans won't see us. It was only 2 mintues until the event starts. I grab a quick snack from the food bar and get ready to go out on stage with Cameron. Nash, Carter, Hayes and the rest of the guys come in and they get ready as well. 

(Speaker)

"Hey guys how is everybody doing are you excited?" The annoucer says cheerfully. "Well the guys and gal are ready to come out to everybody ready?" Everybody cheered and that was our cue. We all come out to stage and preform. Jack and Jack sang their new song Paradise, Shawn sang, as well as Jacob. Taylor also sang his new song with Dillion. The rest of the guys did funny stuff as well. All the guys including me did the meet and greet. It was over all so much fun. Mafgcon was over and when we got back to the room we were in we all hugged and said goodbye to the guys. I really am going to miss the rest of the guys because they are really like my second family. We all exchange goodbyes and we head up to our floor. I guess this was it, farwell Magcon...

HEY GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? YA I HEARD ABOUT MAGCON SPLITTING UP HONESTLY I THINK CAMERON, CARTER, NASH, AND HAYES ARE GOING TO DO VERY WELL. I AM GRATEFUL THAT I GOT TO GO TO NJ WILL VIP AND MEET ALL THE GUYS BEFORE IT WAS ACTUALLY OVER. I DID HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT BART WANTING MONEY AND CAMERON GETTING MAD AT HIM BUT OVER ALL IF THEY ARE HAPPY IM HAPPY. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT REALLY DOES HELP ME OUT ALOT. THANK YOU AGIAN FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK. AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid :* :D