Chapter 1- 2 Years Ahead

*2 Years Later*

Katies (POV)

Hey guys!!! So guess what since im 19 now and cameron is 21 we are going to Hawaii!!! I can wait to go! Our trip is in 2 days so i better get packing. Oh did i mention this already? Me and Cameron are getting our own apartment together! I can not wait for that either. I go up to my room and i get out my blue polk-a-dot suitcase and get packing. I go to my brown closet filled with over 200 clothes all rolled up together and got some out and stuffed them in my bag. Since we are going to be there for 4 days I dont need much. I get 3 pairs of different colored vans, One sky blue, purple, and a all black one. I then get shirts. I get a tank top that is blue and says paradise and pack it in my massive suitcase. I get another shirt that is just a blush pink and pack that in as well. I get another few shirts too. I then get 3 pairs of shorts and 2 paris of jeans both color and regular ones. I then pack my 2 pairs of swim suits and 1 pair of neon green flipflops. I get 5 pairs of underwear too. There I'm finally done.

I then get my neon pink backpack from Pink and pack little things such as, My makeup bag, brush, waterbottle, headphones, my iphone, charger, book, and my ipad. When I was done I got my phone out and called Cameron to see if he is ready.

(PHONE CALL)

Me: He Cam, you ready? I saw jumping up and down like a 5 year old getting a lollipop.

Cameron: Ya honey, this is going to be so much fun!

Me: I know it going to be because its going to be with you!

Cameron: Aw well I am coming to get you.

Me: K bye

Cameron: Bye!

I put my phone away and get everything together for Cameron to put into his car. 

*BEEP BEEP*

" Coming!"  "Cameron can you help me with my bags they are to heavy."

"I'll help you!' he said smiling and chuckiling, god his laugh is so husky and sexy in the morning.

"Thanks honey, Im going to get into the car"

"K" he says packing the bags in the trunk of the car.

Cameron opens the car door and before he starts the car to get the airport he kisses me gently.

"What was that for?" I say smiling

"Nothing, your just so beautiful" he said kissing me again

"I love you cameron"

"Me too Katie, me too" he says 

Then Cameron starts the car and we head to the airport. 

(HEY GUYS LIKE THE SEQUEL SO FAR? PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS IT HELPS ME OUT A LOT! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT! AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid :*