Chapter 11- On Our Own

Katie's (POV)

So Cameron and I get back from Venice and we are extremely tired. Right as we arrived, Cameron went to his house and I went to mines. Right as I went home I said goodnight to my parents and slammed my body on my bed. I change into my pj's and went to bed.

*******

Its 9:30 am when I woke up and I'm ready to start the day. I head downstairs and I see a surprise. Cameron was sitting eating breakfast with my parents. I was shocked and kind of shy because Cameron never really saw me when I woke up like this. Ya I woke up at the hotel with him, but I was cautious of how I look.

"Hey Pumpkin!" My dad says rubbing my head.

"Dad come on, I'm 19!" I say blushing looking at Cameron.

"Well I think it's cute." Cameron said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey cam, not being rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

"Just thought I stop by and say hi to your parents." He says.

"Ok..." I say lightly laughing.

"Hey sweetie, want some pancakes?" my mom asks.

"Ya! I'm starving!"

(DING DONG)

"M-mh I wonder who it is." I say.

My dad gets the door and we see Gina at the door. (AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! ONE OF YOU TOLD ME CAMS MOMS NAME AND ITS GINA SO I CHANGED IT.)

"Hi, Mrs. Dallas, come in!" My dad says.

"Thank you" she says smiling/

"I came over wondering about Katie and Cameron." "Katie do you have a place of your own?"

"No, I wish though." I say.

"Well that perfect! I found this amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment! It's in LA.

"Uh I don't know, dad will you let me?"

"With who though?"

"Cameron and I"

"Yes! Of course I trust Cameron and he's a good man! My dad says.

"Really omg!!!!!!! Thanks dad so much!!" I say hugging him.

"Finally Katie! We get to be on our own! What do you think?" Cameron says holding my waist.

"I think its going to be great!" I say kissing him.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE, I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL, BUT IM BACK! SO PLEASE COMMENT GIVE ME IDEAS SO I CAN RIGHT MORE AND MORE. PLEASE VOTE AS WELL IT HELPS ME OUT A LOT. I SAW YESTERDAY I HAD 129 NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT COMMENTS AND VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid. :*