Chapter 2- Hawaii Here We Come

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?! I MET THE MAGCON BOYS! I HAD VIP EXPERIENCE AND I LOVED IT THE BOYS ARE SO NICE. CAMERON, TAYLOR, AND JACOB WERE THE SWEETEST. I LOVE THEM ALL AND GAVE THEM GIFTS! IF YOU GUYS GO TO MAGCON GO BECAUSE IT SO WORTH IT! I WILL  MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND ANOTHER VIDEO OF ALL THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS I TOOK. AGAIN THANKYOU FOR THER SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK!

Katie's (POV)

Me and Cameron are in the car going to the airport. I put on my headphones and listen to Jack and Jack's new song paradise, I love that song so much! When I put in my headphones I got a tweet from fans saying where we are headed, of course I dont say anything and ignore the tweet. Cameron touches me on my shoulder.

"What Cameron?' I say 

"How long is it to the airport?, I think you gave me wrong adress" 

"We are going the right way, it's just a shortcut and there is one more hour till we get there."

"Ok" he says smiling at me and looking at the road at the same time

I go back and put on my headphones and get out my book and start reading. I was reading a book called The Fault in Our Stars. I really love the book. 

(Hour Later)

We arrive at the airport and one of the airport staff takes our car and puts it with the others. We go inside and we see other girl screaming. OH NO.

"GUYS IT'S CAMERON DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I hear one girl telling all the rest.

"Come on Katie" Cameron says grabbing my hand and running to a security guard

"Hey can you help me and my girlfriend a way to the plane without all the girls trying to find us?" Cameron says out of breath.

"Yes come with me" The big buff bodyguard directed Cameron and I to this secrect door

"You guys can go through here and it will lead you straight where you give them the passports and tickets, and that's where you go to the plane" the bodyguard said.

"Ok thank you" Me and Cameron say going to the door as fast as we could.

(PLANE RIDE)

We get into the plane and sit in our seats.

"Hey Cameron, how do you deal with all these girls on a daily bases?" I say filled with curiousity

"I find my way" he says smiling while reading his book

"Oh cool"

That's when I hear the piolt speaking.

*FLIGHT 663 IS NOW TAKING OFF, FLIGHT 663 IS NOW TAKING OFF* 

Me and Cameron buckle up and hold eachothers hands.