Chapter 8- Going Home

(2 days later)

*******

Katie's (POV)

Today was the day that me and Cameron head back to Chino. Hawaii was so much fun and our last magcon was unforgettable. I pack up all the things I brought and wait in the car for Cameron to drive us to the airport.

Me and Cameron are in the car, listening to the radio. The car ride to the airport isn't that long but I decided to take a nap anyway. I curl up putting my feet up on the car seat and putting my head on my shoulder. After I woke up we arrived to the airport. I take my bags and go inside until Cameron returns the rental car. After that me and Cameron go onto the plane. The plane ride is about 3 hrs so I Bette relax. I take out a granola bar and eat that as a snack. After a while I notice some girls pointing and smiling, they might have noticed me and Cameron. They came up to us and of course ask for a picture. Me and Cameron really didn't mind so we took pictures with them and talked to them for a while. They were really nice and I can tell when Cameron gets excited to meet his fans. He's just to adorable.

******

The plane ride was over and Cameron's mom picks us up.

"Hi!!! Guys! How was the trip?!" Cameron's mom, Lori asks. (HEY I DONT KNOW CAMS MOMS NAME EXACTLY SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!)

"It was so much fun, we rode a helicopter, went hiking, surfing, scuba diving, swimming and island dancing! It was the best! All thanks to Cameron!" I say giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Aw... I'm glad you liked it Hun." "What about you Cameron?"

"It was fun too, I had so much fun especially with Katie."

"We'll that's nice, now I cooked up some food and were watching the game tonight. Who's in?"

"Me!!!" I say, I love football I don't play it but I love watching it.

"Ya I will watch too." Cameron says.

HEY GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? GIVE IT A VOTE!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE BOOK! PLEASE IT HELPS ME OUT ALOT!!!! GIVE ME IDEAS TOO!!!! THANK YOU FOR 10K on MY LOVE CAMERON DALLAS!!!! Please READ THE FIRST BOOK BECAUSE IF YOUR READING THIS ONE FIRST YOU WILL BE CONFUSED HAHA. AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! IT HELPS ME OUT ALOT LIKE I SAID. AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid.💕🍭🎀