Chapter 12- Apartment Hunting

Katie’s (POV)

Today was the day, the day we go apartment hunting. Me and Cameron made an appointment with a realtor and he booked us up. Our appointment was pretty early 11AM. So we eat breakfast and go going.

******

“Hello! Welcome!” says the realtor.

“Hi” I say.

“Well my name is Mike Awning, and I will be showing you the finest apartments.” He says shaking me and Cameron hands.

“Ok, so should we get going?” Cameron says holding my hand.

“Yup! Well Mike show us!” I say smiling.

******

We drive to Beverly Hills and look at apartments there. I see this really nice apartment with a pool and a park.

“Hey Cameron can we take a look at this one?” I ask.

“Ya sure.” He says.

“Stop here please.” Cameron tells Mike.

“Ok-dokie” He says and we drive to the parking lot of the apartment.

We drive up and see the apartment. Me and Cameron want a high floor just if someone gets kidnapped it won’t be us, just kidding we just want too. We go to floor 23 and the view is amazing! In the front door we see a skylight window on the ceiling and when you walk in there is a huge window with a beach view! The place isn’t furnished but it has 2 bedroom, 3 baths, and a mini movie theater. Oh and my walk in closet! Me and Cameron get walk in closets! Ahhh!

“Hey Cameron what apartment was Gina telling us about? I thought she book it already?”

“Ya she did, but turns out the apartment is infested with roaches.”

“Ew.” I say laughing.

We take a look at other apartments, some crappy some nice but not our style. So we decided we would pick the one in Beverly Hills!

“Cameron I love it!” “Thank you so much, I love you!” I say kissing him.

“I love you too Katie.” He says holding my face steady.

“So how much per month?” Cameron asks Mike.

“$300/MTH”

“Ok!! We will take it!”

There you have it; me and Cameron are living on our own. What will happen now?

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT! MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IT HELPS ME OUT A LOT REALLY AND SHOWS ME YOU LIKE THE BOOK AND CARE SO I CAN MAKE MORE!!! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT PLEASE COMMENT! EVEN ONE WORD WILL MAKE ME SMILE. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 19K READS ON MY LOVE CAMERON DALLAS! CAN’T WAIT FOR 20K! MAYBE 50K HAHA! WELL AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid. :* :D J