Chapter 7- Our New Non-Magcon Life

Katie's (POV)

This was the last magcon me and Cameron will be at. I will really miss everybody. They seriously made me laugh even when I am mad or even angry,I think everything is going to go well in all the other magcons farwell magcon...

Me and Cameron head up to our hotel room and just relax. Nash and Hayes decided to spend the night in our room, instead of their's. We decided to rent a movie out. All of us picked despicable me because why not? I make popcorn in the mini microwave and serve it. I notice Hayes putting his head down and I went up to him to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong Hayes?" I ask.

"Nothing I'm just tired and I am sad that we are leaving Magcon. I know we will still have tours but it won't be the same without the rest of the guys." He says.

"Aw Hayes it is ok, we are still going to see the guys and remain best of friends infact not friends, family."

"You think so?" He says putting his head up."

"Ya I know so. now want some popcorn?"

"ya!!! Thanks Katie you are the best!" he says stuffing his face with popcorn.

"Ha-Ha your welcome Hayes." After I made Hayes feel better I went back where I was laying next to Cameron. After the movie it was 1Am so Nash and Hayes head back to their hotel room and me and Cameron get ready for bed. We have 2 more days here at Hawaii and then we head back to California.

*******

Me and Cameron wake up at 7am because Cameron set up a little day out. He went to this place where you can ride in a helicopter and go see the islands and waterfalls. We woke up early because the trip starts at 9, and the trip is 3 hrs 6 hrs all together from the hotel to the islands. I get up and take a shower as usual. I get into my white blouse and neon blue shorts. I also wear my blue vans. I get my sunglasses and headphones too. Cameron eventually gets up and gets ready as we'll. After we both got ready we went to where we would take off. As we arrived we signed our names and go to the helicopter. The pilot gives us big headphones for the ride so our ears won't hurt. We finally took off and see the amazing view of the islands. There were islands all around us. They islands were all shades of green, pink, and red. It was all amazing. I saw many waterfalls too. Some were up to 60-70 feet tall. That just blew my mind. When we finally arrived to a island, we went up hiking up to the waterfall.

"Hey Cameron thank you for this. It's really nice and I'm having so much fun thanks to you." I say kissing him on his lips.

"Your welcome, anything for my girlfriend." He says smiling and looking at me.

Once we arrived to the waterfall, I took of my shoes and dipped my feet in the water. Man did that feel good. The water was not only warm it smelled so good. It kinda had this flower strawberry scent to it. I loved it. The grass was pure rich green. The trees were palm trees and big trees. There were blossom trees, coconut trees, and many others trees with fruit or color. After our amazing trip we head back to our island and go out to eat dinner.

HEY GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER??? HAHA BY THE WAY AFTER CAMERON HAYES IS MY SECOND FAVORITE PLUS HES MY AGE SO YA I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! MAKE SURE YOU GUYS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM SEE MY MAGCON PICS!!! MY INSTA AND TWITTER ARE THE SAME USER: @sarasimmer PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE VOTE VOTE! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME! WHEN YLU GUYS READ MY BOOK IT GIVES MY HAPPINESS KNOWING YOU LOVE MY BOOK. AGIAN THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid 😘