Chapter 4- Ice Cream Fight

Katie's (POV)

Once Me and Cameron get settled in we go down the lobby and go to the pool. I thought it would be a great way to start off the vacation. I get into my purple swimsuit and Cameron gets into his swimsuit too. Cameron decides to get into the pool before me because I needed to put on sunscreen.

"Cameron are you sure you do not want sunscreen?" I say with one eyebrow up.

"Yes I am fine, now come into the pool!" Cameron says smiling.

"Ok-ok, I am coming" I say laughing.

Right as I walk near the pool I put my foot in to see if it was cold or not. Right as I do that Cameron grabs my arm and pulls me in.

"Cameron Dallas!!!" "That was not funny!" I say but I couldn't stay serious so then I burst out laughing.

"Babe it's ok now lets have fun!" he says smiling and I do as he said.

We swam for 20 minutes and decided to go get some ice cream by the pool. I get a strawberry and chocolate swirl and Cameron gets chocolate. 

"Hey Cameron?" I say

"Ya?" 

"REVENGE!!!" I say and I throw icecream at him.

"Whoo! So you want to play this game? Deal!" Camerom says and throws a little ice cream at me. We continue for about 5 more mintues. Even though we got some stares I do not care because I was with Cameron and I was having fun. After our so called little food fight we go back to the hotel and notice something in the lobby billboard.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING WOW ALMOST 8K READS CAN WE GET TO 10K ON MY LOVE CAMERON DALLAS? HOPE I GET 10K ON HERE TOO HAHA. I AM TRYING TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER SO HOPEFULLY I CAN. PLUS I HAVE SPRING BREAK SO I WILL MAKE MORE UPDATEDS. PLEASE COMMENT ON EACH CHAPTER TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT HELPS ME OUT ALOT. P.S. CAMERON SMELLED SO GOOD! HAHA WHEN I WENT TO MAGCON NJ HE WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVER! CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM PICS I HAVE MAGCON PHOTOS THERE AND MY TWITTER!! AS ALWAYS xoxo Summer_Mermaid :*

Instagram: @sarasimmer

Twitter: @sarasimmer 

Bye Luvs!!!!