Chapter 19

Taehyung grabbed his car keys and off he went.

*Ding Dong*

Jhope: Who is it?

Taehyung: it's me!

Jhope hesitated to open the door at first but gained his courage and opened the door to find a smiling Tae.

Taehyung: Hey buddy! Are you free so we can talk?

Jhope: Sure!

He let Taehyung in and both of them sat facing each other on the couch. Jhope got some fresh drinks and so Taehyung began the conversation.

Taehyung: Look I have come to know that you have been very depressed lately and you aren't even coming to the bakery!

Jhope: Just forget it! Let's talk about something else.

Taehyung: I have a plan!

Jhope: *curious* What is it?

Taehyung: Since you know that Y/N is taken and I'm soon gonna propose to her. Hime is gonna arrive soon in about few days we are planning to surprise her and we want you to be there too!

Jhope: Really? Didn't you say that we aren't friends anymore?

Taehyung: Look I forgive you because Y/N said so! Not just that but you were a good friend to me but I don't know what happened to you!

Jhope: So you forgive me?

Taehyung: *sigh* Yes!

Jhope didn't take long to embrace him into a hug.

Jhope: I'm really sorry Taehyung! I didn't mean to! I am sorry!

Taehyung: It's ok but....

Jhope: But?

Taehyung: What about Hime?

Jhope: I have made up my mind that from now on I will not neglect those who love me and will love Hime cause now that I know how much she means to me only if I had realized that sooner.....

Taehyung: You still got a chance she loves you yet more! And am sure will always will!!!

They got their plans prepared. Jhope and Taehyung went to the bakery to work. After few hours Tae called Y/N to stay ready cause he would be taking her out. Y/N screams "Yeah!!!" And quickly gets dressed. Taehyung takes her out for dinner. After work he picks up Y/N who is looking extremely elegant! They walk hand in hand and into the restaurant. Everything seemed perfect, so did he. Y/N decided to take a picture of him without him noticing and he looked extremely cute! The cute pony Y/N made on his head was because of a truth and dare game they played. Y/N dared him to keep wearing it until they reached home.

They indeed had the most romantic dinner ever!