Chapter 5

Taehyung: so where do you live?

Y/N: You see that dorm over there that's where I live.

Taehyung: Alone?

Y/N: Nope~~~ with a friend.

Taehyung: Ahhh the weather is so pleasant!

Y/N: Hmmm...it is! Thankyou Taehyung for your kindness it's kinda getting late and my friend keeps messaging me as to where I am. Bye!

As I am about to leave I feel a tight grip on my wrist. Taehyung pulled me towards him and said.

Taehyung: It's okay for us to stay together for long. Besides your friend got Hoseok and you got me. I am not dangerous that your running away from me. 

I kept silent and we continued our walk. We walked at the park it was dark now and I had a bad feeling and a good one too. Honestly it was my first time to discover myself not knowing what I am feeling.

What an awkward day. There was just silence when I broke it.

Y/N: So do you have any siblings?
Taehyung: No am an only child.

Y/N: Oh sameee!!!!

Then we began talking about random siblings and families stuff. We sat at the swing and talked like long lost childhood friends met after a long time. Even though I didn't know him but he had this charm that I never found in somebody until today maybe this is the reason why I am starting to like him! 

Am I already in love?

This weird charm of his, a signature rectangular box smile that can slice you up in a minute like how you cut bread with a knife. His company is great.

I wonder if he has a girlfriend!

*Y/N phone rings*

Y/N: Hello? Yeah I am fine...... ok I'll be back in a minute! 

*hangs up*

Y/N: Taehyung I am sorry I gotta go! Thankyou for the wonderful cake and I love your........ 

Aish what should I say I shouldn't have said love. 

Taehyung: You love my?

Y/N: Your company uh....I mean your cake yeah I love your cakes.

Taehyung: I like it that you appreciate me by saying that cause no one does. At first I was really bad at this but practise makes you better I guess.

Y/N: Awww Taehyung your cakes really are delicious I couldn't just get my mouth to stop chewing.

Taehyung: Really?

Y/N: yeah in fact you should teach me sometime!!! What's your trick master~~~~

I kinda teased him cause he seemed upset as to no one liked his cakes and stuff but didn't expect him to suddenly pull me into a hug!!!!!

This hug feels so cozy and nice and warm at the same time that I didn't wanna let go, my grip on his shirt became tighter. When Taehyung backed away and said

Taehyung: Do visit here often!

Y/N: *blushed* I will!!! ♥///♥  bye!!!!

Taehyung: Bye!!!

I waved at him and turned to the direction where my dorm was. I glanced at him and he was still there waiting for me to go inside. I screamed as I remembered something.

Y/N: HEY!!!! WHAT TIME YOUR SHIFT IS?

Taehyung: FOUR P.M TO NINE

Y/N: Ok!!!! I'LL COME TOMORROW!!!! SEE YAH♥3♥   

Taehyung: Bye!!!

And so I entered the dorm and lied on my bed ignoring my friend, recalling everything how it happened how it began how it ended and felt butterflies kicking my stomach making me laugh and made me look silly, mad and crazy in front of Maohime.

Maohime: What's wrong with you? o_O  

Y/N: You won't believe what happened to me I am blessed cause I saw an angel!

Maohime: Oooh ♥3♥