Chapter 4

Y/N: No no no.....I am...just saw him crying so wanted to comfort him..but....you--

Guy: Ahhhhhhh....I am sorry.....*bows* my name is Kim Taehyung and you are?

Y/N: Oh my name is Y/N!

I know his name he knows my name he is starring at me what now. Am I feeling hot or is it hot in here?

Taehyung: Umm...you want something? we have a new special cake our chef Kim Seokjin prepared come have a look.

Y/N: ok!
Wow! The chefs here are amazing. They must work really hard!

Taehyung: Which one of these cakes do you like the most?

Y/N: Ummm.....I like the one which is decorated like a lady bug I can see how wonderfully the chef has given the tiny details. The dark red colour and black layers and spots so perfect and creative!!!

Taehyung: *chuckle*

Y/N: hmm?

Taehyung: Whom do you think the chef is?

Y/N: Uh...I don't know chefs around here but one of my friends work here Jung H---

Taehyung: Jung Ho Seok?

Y/N: yeah I suppose you know him.

Taehyung: Yeah he is my friend but isn't that good like you see this cake is made by me.

Y/N: Oh WOW!!! Really? Marvellous!!

Taehyung: Come here follow me.

And so he lead me inside the kitchen where I saw very handsome yet hardworking chefs on their duty. I caught a chef baking the most beautiful four layered wedding cake and read the name on his coat. It was chef Kim Seokjin.

We passed through many doors when Taehyung stopped and so did I. He was packing the lady bug cake that I said looked creative. After packing it in a beautiful ribboned box.

Taehyung: Here you go! This is from me.

Y/N: No way seriously are you kidding me!!!!

Taehyung: Hahahaha come on here you go.

Y/N: Thankyou so much ♥~♥

Taehyung: Your welcome!!

Y/N: But I can't eat all this by myself how about we both eat it after your done with work. (Even though I am starving but I can wait more for this handsome kind man to finish work and eat with me).

Taehyung: Ahhh you wanna eat it with me. I have finished my job already I was just with the kids here. Let's go up then there are plenty tables and chairs. The night view from their looks pretty.

Y/N: Okay ^_^

I can't believe the first day in Korea would be so fab and amazing and I......am discovering new feelings that I have never experienced before. This feels great we went at the terrace and indeed the night view looked......I have no words to say I am just speechless the stars and we were alone all the tables and chair were empty. I sat down when I saw Taehyung with two cups of coffee.

Y/N: *smiles brightly at him*

Taehyung: hihihi ^~^ one for you and one for me.

Y/N: I just can't believe it!!!!

Taehyung: hmm?

Y/N: Why like what did I do that I deserve all this like.....like....

Taehyung: Hahaha actually I recognized you! Is this you?
*takes out a picture from his wallet and shows a pic of you*

Y/N: *jaw dropped* How? How did you get my picture like give it to me! *trying to snatch the pic but couldn't because of your tiny hands and height*

Taehyung: Hahahaha shorty this is not mine it's Hoseok I found it on the floor and picked it up.

Y/N: So why didn't you return him?

Taehyung: I dont know *shrug* didn't feel like it after hearing so many nice things about you. He said that you never dated and he understands how you care so much of your friend that you rejected him. Hearing how caring and nice you were made me wanna meet you in person. What a coincidence!!!

Y/N: 0_0

Taehyung: What?

Y/N: Wait....you're a stranger and you know everything about me?

Taehyung: only what Hoseok told me!

Y/N: This Hoseok is dead tonight!!!

Taehyung: Nonono don't tell him that you know me or whatever I just told you.

Y/N: Auftaar meetiiing u how caan I pweetend I don't know u *speaking with mouth full of cake*

Taehyung: Hahahaha cute~~~

Y/N: Don't cute me! *eye rolls*

Taehyung: Cutyyy ~~~♥♥♥♥

Y/N: Hahahaha stop it!!
Your coffee! Your gonna spill it be careful.

Taehyung: Okay! okay!