Chapter 6

I woke up in the morning by a human alarm named Hime (Maohime's nickname)

Hime: WAKE UP!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!

Y/N: OKAY! OKAY! I get it just calm down would yah!

Last night I slept late cause Hime needed some explanation on why I was late also I told her about Taehyung so it took pretty long like you know when girls know they fall in love, the noises and questions like if he was hot? How tall was he? Did you kiss? And stuff........

BUT........

Everything got down and no fun when I said that Jhope got my pic and Hime got into deep thoughts figuring out why he had my pic?
She didn't bother as to why didn't Taehyung return my pic to Jhope which was bothering me but what was bothering her was that why did Jhope have my pic on the first place.

I still haven't told her about Jhope's confession to me and now I see her quite not happy and not that cheerful girl anymore like she used to be I understand how she cares and love him so it must make her wonder why.

Y/N: Hime you ok? *shook her shoulder*

Hime: hmm? Yeahh ~~~ *sigh* wae?

Y/N: ok now you're definitely not ok! I don't like seeing you this way.....you just don't look normal.....is anything bothering you? Are you still thinking about the pic that Jhope had.....*sigh* honestly I.......Hime I just can't take it I think I need to tell you something!!!

We were sitting in the cab which lead us to our new school but the environment just didn't seem right to talk on this topic. Also i never hide anything from Hime so I decided to tell her later.

Y/N: Hime after school we are going to a cafe and talk about something really important.

Hime: Sure.....

Y/N: Awwwww my little cutie pweety baby~~~~Agooooo ~~~~ gogogo gagaga~~~~ my Hime my pweety Maohime~~~~♥3♥ *pinching her cheeks*
smile!!!!
SMILE~~~~~~
*ANGRY TONE* SMILE!!!!

Hime: *smiled widely*

Y/N: That's my girl *pats her head* Goood boiii ~~~~  

Cab driver: Mrs we are here.

Y/N: Thankyou *gives money*

*entering the school*

Y/N/Hime: WOOOOW!!!!

This school is so much better than the old one back in our country. We entered the school, got our schedule, attended classes....
Time skip~~~
had fun and finally school dismiss. 

Y/N  and Hime were walking to find a cafe nearby but Hime got a call but while she was talking her happy impression changed to a serious and shocked one. I could clearly see tears forming in her eyes. I knew she couldn't take it anymore so I snatched the phone and talked to Hime's mom of what had happened she said that one of their close relatives had died so I understood the reason why she broke down to the floor and started crying. This relative of hers was really dear to her.

*on the phone*

Hime's mom: Y/N due to these conditions I guess Hime has to come back here for few days.

Y/N: It's ok aunty don't worry at all I'll help Hime with all the packing and stuff also I'll collect her notes from school so there is nothing to worry you got me I'll take care of her.

Hime's mom: Thankyou so much darling I owe you!!!!

Y/N: Your welcome bye!!!

*phone hangs up*