Chapter 13

Taehyung: Hey wake up!!!! Y/N open your eyes!!!

Y/N: Tae I saw a weird dream!

No it wasn't a dream she was still there in the huge land of bread!!!
Taehyung: I don't think this is a dream!

They walk around everything smelt like coco powder. As they were roaming and touring the place. The worried looks soon disappeared when Y/N saw that the cakes, tarts, muffins and jellies were not just statues but tasted real and actually 90 feet tall.

Y/N: Omg Tae you gotta taste this thing! It's soooooo delicious!

Taehyung took a bite and couldn't resist eating the whole of it! Far and far they went until huge pizzas came in front of them!

Taehyung: NO WAY!!!!

Y/N: YES WAY!!!!

They have been so excited than they ever had been before. It smelled hot, spicy and like tomato puree. As they steeped on the pizzas (cause the floor was the pizza) they started to go in as it was really soft.

Taehyung: Hey look at this!

Taehyung showed her how nice the cheese pizza was made that as he was separating it huge mozzarella looked like spider web separated as well.

Taehyung: Look how long this cheesy thing can go!

Y/N: HAHAHAHA  it sure tastes good!

They began to have lots of fun!

Y/N: Omg if Hime could be here her dream would come true. TAE!!!! LOOK AT THIS!

Y/N made huge olives like a ring around her body swirling it until it goes down like a hulla hoop.

Y/N: This is so much fun!

Taehyung: How about this! *throws huge pizza sauce on      Y/N*

Y/N was now soaked in pizza sauce until she revenged the same thing to Taehyung.
They kept throwing pizza sauce on each other until they looked red and yellow.

Y/N: Yah my clothes! Taeeee....what have you done!

Taehyung: You did the same to me too *showing his clothes soaked in sauce*

Y/N: You started it!

Taehyung: Don't worry is there water here?

Y/N: I don't see any water around here besides there are no people here either. Where will we stay? is there a day and night system here. Are there any people here?
HELLO?

They tried their best to find someone who can help them. They soon began to worry until they found themselves lost.

Not so far was a land of huge brownies. Y/N loved brownies and still does so she took a bite out of it.

Y/N: Hmmmm delicious!

Taehyung: Hey do you see that?

Y/N: See what? *munching*

Tae pointed at a hole in a corner of a huge brownie. Tae took quick steps and entered the hole.

Y/N: Wait for me Tae!

Y/N went inside the hole too. Now they were basically in a tunnel, they soon got out of it and got back into the place where they left from.

This was really weird!

The same room where they left from. They are back.

Y/N:  omg I thought we would never return back!

Taehyung: Something feels in complete!

Y/N: hmmm?

Taehyung: I got a plan!

???: Not so fast! Entering my bakery going into my world without my permission. Look who got a plan now!