Chapter 15

Weird scary sounds, clear ticking of the clock and awkward silence made shivers ran down Y/N's body. She couldn't take it and went through her contacts clicked "HIME♥♥♥"  and can see the the phone is ringing but no answer.

She tried again and again but then stopped at the sixth time.

She must be tired...I must not disturb her!

She scrolled down her contacts and found a name "Kim Taehyung"

Heheheheh >~<

Should I?

What will he think? It would be embarrassing if he wouldn't pick up---

And suddenly without even knowing Y/N received a call from Taehyung whom she wasn't sure was going to pick but who knew they felt like talking to each other at the same time. Taehyung took the first move and called...

Calling.....

                 Kim Taehyung ♥

Incline                               Decline

The hands of Y/N automatically pressed the incline button on its own. Aishhhh were we about to call at the same time.
Y/N's hand shaking, couldn't hold the phone that it fall down from her inner excitement that is jumping up and down.

She is truly in love♥♥♥

Taehyung: Hello?

Y/N: H-hello? Is this---

Taehyung: Are you ok? Did you not sleep cause the silence is bothering you?

Y/N: How did you know?

Taehyung: I'm a genius!

Y/N: Hehehe you are! So why you called?

Taehyung: To make sure you're ok! You seemed really upset after your friend left so decided to give you company :)

That's when Y/N adopted more and more feelings for Taehyung. What an amazing person he is!

Y/N: That's really sweet of you!

Taehyung: So did you eat?

Y/N: Not after the coffee we had together.

Taehyung: I didn't eat anything either!

Y/N: Can you cook?

Taehyung: *sigh* I can burn things that's what I can do!

Y/N: heheheh >~< Well I can cook! But... too lazy to!

Taehyung: Would you cook if I said I am coming over?

Y/N jumped out of bed and  screamed from the inside.

Y/N: REALLY? YOU ARE COMING?

Taehyung: *chuckle* If you're that excited to see me then ok!

Y/N: I'll quickly go prepare something!

Taehyung: I'll be there in few minutes.

Y/N: Okei ♥~♥

Taehyung: Wahh your laziness faded just by knowing I am comming! I know I know you love me!

Y/N: Be quite! I am just hungry!
Taehyung: Yeah right.....bye!

Y/N: Bye! 

And so her legs and hands at work. Cleaning, cooking, sweeping, arranging her bookshelf. "GOOD IMPRESSION!!!! FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION EVERYTHING SHOULD BE PERFECT!"

That's all she thought in her head!

Everything done! No dust no bad smell, the kitchen is clean! My room is clean! The hall room is clean! The bathroom is clean and I am NOT clean!

She quickly grabbed a lose shirt and her tight jeans, took a body wash tied her hair into a bun and
*Ding Dong*

Ran downstairs and.......?

Why is he here?