Chapter 10

Hime just wouldn't listen she dragged me to the bakery. We haven't entered it yet and I could see Taehyung from afar smirking at me. We entered the bakery and he is the first one to approach us.

Taehyung: Oh your here again! Come have a seat please!

Y/N: *eye roll*

Hime: Awww thankyou so much!

We sat at the place and then Taehyung began again.

Taehyung: so what is that you would like to order....hmmm? Mrs Y/N? *raised an eyebrow*

Hime: Ooh so you guys know each other? *faced Y/N*

Y/N: *blank face* 

Hime quickly saw the name written on his coat she read it loud.

Hime: K-Kim taehyung? AHHH so you're Kim taehyung actually Y/N has been talking a lot about you lately--

Y/N: *shuts Hime mouth with her hand*

Taehyung: *chuckle* so you wanted to introduce your friends to me too!

Y/N: No! She was just hungry and wanted to know which bakery Jhope works at so yeah I didn't even wanted to come here anyway!

Suddenly a loud cheerful voice echoed in the whole room which made everybody had their attention towards us.

Jhope: Y/N!!!! Hime!!!! You guys here? WOW!!!

Jhope quickly removed his apron and came towards us. He wanted to take us on a tour around the place but Taehyung cut him off.

Taehyung: I have already introduced Y/N to everyone around here! 

Jhope looked at me a little surprised and didn't remove eye contact till Taehyung spoke again.

Taehyung: Why don't you show Hime around because she hasn't seen this place yet I am sure she would love to have a tour around with you. Y/N why don't you come with me.

Before I could say anything Taehyung grabbed my hand and took me elsewhere.

Y/N: YAAAHHHH!!! Would you leave my hand....it hurts!

Taehyung: Look I'm being serious don't come in front of Hoseok that often he isn't a good guy just.....just stay away from him!!!

Y/N: *pulled her hand away* why are you doing this? Why do you care? He is one of my friends dare you to tell me who to stay away from and who to not!

I left the room leaving him speechless I fasten my steps to see if he is following back ok no he wasn't so I began to roam around to find where Jhope and Hime were.

Y/N: Oh here you are!

Jhope: where's Taehyung?

Y/N: Uh I don't know wae?

Jhope: No nothing....

Y/N: So Hime did you like the place here?

Hime: YEAH!!!! IT'S AMAZING CAUSE EVERYONE AROUND HERE ARE SO NICE AND KIND!!!

Hime said cheerfully making me giggle and Jhope to stare at her continuously but something didn't feel right! Jhope kept glancing at me time to time and Hime noticed it so she began to feel uncomfortable. My eyes began to wonder around the room to find Taehyung so sweet with a kid. The kid was so happy around him Taehyung asked him for a kiss on the cheek and the kid obeyed him. The view in front of me just melt my heart. When the kid waved back and went away Taehyung eyes met mine. He smiled a little at me before pointing his cheek indicating me to give a kiss on his cheek too. I couldn't help but smile at him continuously. I mouthed him "never" with a poker face causing him to laugh at my reaction.