Chapter 11

It's just three weeks it wouldn't take long right?

There are just too many questions roaming in my head I am just too concerned about Hime I mean we grew up together looking at each other's face daily for years. Even a single day we couldn't stay without each other she just meant everything to me and will be ♥

Y/N: Yah I wanna come with you. Sorry for not being there for you!
Hime: Naaww it's okay. I think I need to spend some time with my family! Since we lost someone very precious.

Y/N: *nodded her head sadly* I can understand. Just be safe! And don't cry a lot!

Hime: come on! It's just*tears forming in her eyes* it's j-just three weeks? Hahaha.
Ok gotta go its time.

Y/N: *pulled her into a hug*
Love you!!! Bye!!! ♥♥♥

She is gone!

Walking home without a friend by my side. Opened the door to see complete silence.

Y/N: *sigh* I don't think I can survive for that long. Three weeks is just too much!

I picked up my bag and hurried to school. 

Nope didn't forget to take Himes notes. Saw Hime's locker next to mine and missed her presence. Time flew by quickly, I was walking down the sidewalk across the street, all alone and didn't wanted to feel the emptiness and cold so just took slow steps. My tummy roared giving me a signal to obey his command and feed him something.

I saw a restaurant and stopped on my feet to change the direction and head towards the oh so huge restaurant.

I entered and took a seat near the window my favourite place >~<

The cool scenery in front of me, the skies filled with black clouds gathering together, seemed like it would rain any minute.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar deep voice called my name, right at the moment I knew who it was!

Taehyung: Heyyyyyy!!!!! You here? *taking a seat in front of me*

Y/N: Yuppp~~~~ I was really sad and hungry!

Taehyung: Awww why are you sad? *pinching my cheeks*

He let go of my cheeks and made cute funny faces which lead me to pinch his cheek too!

Taehyung: Soooooo~~~~~ did you order something yet?

Y/N: Nnooppee ~~~ what will you eat?

Taehyung: Ramen! HOT SPICY RAMEN!!! 

Y/N: Hahaha me too!

We began eating and talked about each other's likes and dislikes. About our favourite anime and which scenes were the best. Taehyung talked a lot about games which I wasn't THAT interested in but managed to say a "oooh! Really?"

But his company was really REALLY nice. Like he would act as if he saw something scary behind me and would take some of ramen from my bowl. Add extra spicy mixture in without me noticing.

After we were done I insisted on paying but he didn't let me to.
I had a feeling of eating something sweet, Taehyung and I stopped at an ice cream stall and ate at the park which was filled with loads of children and couples. Taehyung seemed very happy and smiled at every kid who caught his attention. Hardly we got an empty bench to sit on. He sat very close to me leaving no space between us and the rest of the bench had more space but he sat really close making me blush at the moment when I asked him to move a bit but he nodded his head vigorously but didn't move an inch, I pushed his shoulder...