Chapter 14

Hime: HEY WAKE UP! DIDN'T YOU SAY TO WAKE YOU UP BEFORE I LEAVE!!!! IT'S ALREADY TIME!!!

Hime said taking a look at her suitcase and her hand carry bag. While Y/N was sweating and tomato red! 

Hime: *shook Y/N's shoulder* Hey are you okay? Are you dead? She must have had a bad dream *sigh*

Y/N: What is this? Am back? Omg!!! Where is the huge 90feet tall cake and where is Taehyung?
Hime: 0_0? WHAT?

Y/N: All that was a dream? NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hime: I think your sick *checks Y/N's forehead*

Y/N: *removes hand* I am totally fine. It's just the dream looked creepy and so real. Why am I such a fool to believe in such a thing?

Hime: What thing?

Y/N: I saw that I already left you for airport and many things happened I missed you in school plus everything looked so damn true and real. After school I went to a restaurant and saw Taehyung there we ate ramen and went to eat ice cream and we sat on a bench in a crowded park. We saw kids and I was cheering a kid but he ignored me and when Taehyung did the same the kid was happy then something.......about a couple I don't remember clearly but then me and Taehyung went away and were walking hand in hand and he asked me if he was my type and did I ever fall for someone-

Hime: ok ok calm down speak slowly so that I can understand.

Y/N: Then Taehyung saw a broken old dusty bakery we entered it and I followed taehyung to a room where he disappeared and soon did I saw that we were in a land full of huge bakery stuff and it was really hard escaping it but I had fun there with Taehyung especially at the enormous pizza place we threw pizza sauce at each other and soon Taehyung saw a hole under a brownie cake we entered it and came back where we left at the broken bakery but suddenly a creepy voice came and a man was threatening us!

Hime: WOW! you actually remembered the whole dream!

Y/N: So my dream isn't real?

Hime: I don't think a land and stuff like that exist!

Y/N: What if it did?

Hime: You and your crazy brain!

Y/N: Soooooo......the day I spend with Taehyung wasn't real either :-(

Hime: Nope~~~ only that part was real when Taehyung gave you a tiny version of Gucci cake!

Y/N: Oh yeah where is it?

Hime: Oops in my tummy! >~<

Y/N: You actually ate the whole cake! :-O

Hime: How can I?
YAAAHHHH!!!! WE ARE LATE GET UP! *kicked Y/N*

Y/N got out of bed, combed her hair and wore her coat on top. It was 4:00am and they had to reach on time cause the aeroplane will fly at 4:30am.

Hime: *sigh* Finally! Just so you know this ain't dream but I'll miss you!

Y/N: I'll miss you too!!!! ♥~♥

They hugged each other tight and let go, waved goodbyes and headed towards their destinations.

Y/N: *driving her car back home* What a creepy dream!!!!

The thoughts from the dream seemed reality she clearly didn't wanted to stay alone in the house so instead of going to the restaurant like in the dream she went to the nearby Cafe.

Y/N: *took a seat near to the window, thinking and wishing that what if Taehyung actually appears out of nowhere like in the dream how he appeared yelling her name which made her heart fluttered---*

Soon the thoughts of Y/N got disturbed by a deep voice!

Taehyung: HEY!!! Y/N!!!!!
Oh you're here too!!!

Y/N: *shit* My wish became true!
Taehyung: Hey!

Y/N: Hello!!! ♥~♥

Taehyung: Oh you look happy today!

Y/N: If only you knew the reason *mumbled*

Taehyung: Hmmm?

Y/N: Actually no I ain't happy cause my bae Hime left me and I am now gonna be without a friend for three weeks. It ain't easy surviving without someone you like who isn't around you for a long time!

Taehyung: It's just three weeks...

Y/N: JUST THREE WEEKS?

Taehyung: Heheheheh ok ok I get it but at least say your happy to see me.

Y/N: *Am actually more than happy* I am happy Heheheheh!!! ♥~♥

Taehyung: Beans coffee?

Y/N: Yes please!

We sipped slowly to spend more time together. Enjoying the taste and our existence together meant everything to me. The clouds gathered together, hugging, squeezing each other tight and soon began to cry!!! 

Taehyung: Oh it's raining!

Y/N: I knew it would!

Y/N and Taehyung spend most of the time inside the cafe to see if the rain stopped but they were no chances for it to stop and it rained even heavenly than before!

Taehyung: I think this would take forever how about I take you to your house.

Y/N: No I got my car too. I can go on my own.

Taehyung: Then.......I'll get going then!

Y/N: ok me too!

Deep down she knew that she wanted to go with him but life isn't just perfect and doesn't want you to lead it and doesn't go how you want it to be. Lets call this fate and so Y/N and Taehyung left the cafe and went to their houses and fall asleep!!!