Chapter 11

hey there,

how are yall doing ? good? thats great to hear

and if no good then i hope you get better

if you have read chapter 10 and haven't re-read it then i suggest you do starting from where jongin walks into class late.

and if you dont want to. and are lazy like me. basically what happened was Yixing isnt playing a big factor anymore, and Sehun has pink nipples.

okay lets continue!!!

i realized that it was getting a bit depressing usually my stories end up that way for some reason so im trying to bring it back up to the light-hearted comedy ((sort of)) that it was supposed to be

___________________________________________________

Alarms.

Sehun's worst enemy as of last week. It's crazy to think, that not long ago Sehun would've loved waking up to the sound of his blaring alarm. But Sehun from a few days ago was different than the Sehun from now.

He slams his hand on the snooze button violently. Cursing at the little beast as it stays quiet after being abused by him.

Sehun rubs his face and tries to force his eyes to open. Jongin had kept him up all last night trying to convince Sehun to go blonde. Sehun being as stubborn as he was had resisted. Going blonde not only admitted to him losing but also it was one step or two steps closer to going grey. He knew he wasn't in love with Jongin...yet. But when the time came he would stick to his promise.

Sehun stood up ignoring the last message on his phone that was clearly from Jongin.

All im saying is that going grey can be really cheap if you do it yourself. i can help you !

He sighs once more and heads downstairs after taking his morning shower.

Things were getting out of hand as of late. Not only did one-third of the school not like him and the whole school having actually known him, but he was also drifting his mind away from his ultimate goal of having unlimited chocolate for the rest of his life. Trying to get Jongin to love him, well practically he was almost there... wasn't he? The fool went blonde. He chuckles to himself as he takes a spoonful of frosted fakes with added extra sugar to his mouth.

"A fool!"

"Who's a fool, honey?"

Sehun coughed, the sugar shooting out of his mouth in different directions. One direction that it preferred was up his nose.

"Shit." he coughs again spilling his flakes back into the bowl as he sneezes loudly.

"Here." His mom hands him a glass of water whilst trying to hold back her laugh.

He quickly chugs it down till there was nothing left and blows his nose into the napkin. Just my luck. He continues to eat, however, not really caring that some chewed up flakes were in his bowl. It's going to go in my stomach anyway. He shrugs, enjoying the rest of his meal.

"You didn't answer my question, Sehun." His mom continues. "Who's a fool, Sweetie?"

"Kim Jongin, from next door. More an idiot than a fool." He laughs aloud at his own joke. Which wasn't very amusing but to each their own.

"Now, that's just rude." She shakes her head in disappointment and leaves the kitchen.

Welp. Can't please all of them.

***

"Sehun! hurry up will you!"