Chapter 7

... How long has is been my loves?
I still haven't update LMR but you know ... Life
I have like 2-3 chapters done but I want to wait a while longer lol
But anyways please enjoy this.
Oh and please tell me of y'all want the smut
I'm not that embarrassed to write it anymore surprisingly.

__________________________

"Hurry up, you are taking forever."

"Shut up, you know how hard it is to button up everything, don't make me hurt you."

"Can you guys shut up, and Sehun hurry up and put it on before I go in there and out it on for you." Luhan chimes in angrily because the other two would not stop bickering at each other.

Sehun quickly became quiet as he buttoned up the last button of his blazer. He looked up, facing the long vertical mirror in front of him. The black tux fit him perfectly but he wasn't so sure about the black blazer. Should he wear it? Would it be too formal just for a dance? Was his shoulders too broad to make it seem right? He shook his head from his thoughts as he smiled at himself in the mirror. He looked good. It's better than the casual clothes he wore on the weekends. It was different but a good different.

"Are you going to come out or am I going to have to drag you out by the ear?"

"R-right right sorry."

Sehun reaches for the handle but hesitates to open it.

Would Jongin laugh at me?

Sehun shook his head from the though. It didn't matter anyway.

He finally opens the door to find two boys waiting eagerly for his entrance. One looking at him smugly with approval, and the other not sure of what to actually say because damn, Sehun is extremely beautiful.

"So? What do you guys think? Is it too much?"

"Boy too much would be Lady Gaga, you look hot. You should dress like this more often." Luhan suggest going up to Sehun giving him a once-over not before hugging Sehun tightly.

"My baby is all grown up."

"Kai, what do you think?" Luhan asks looking at him with a stern looking that only Jongin could see.

Sehun slowly moves his eyes to see Jongin's reaction.

"You look nice Sehun." Jongin answers a slight blush cascading over his chocolate toned skin.

"Thanks." Was all Sehun said as he looked down avoiding Jongin's stare.

"Nice? Just nice? Kai? Sehun looks absolutely stunning, magnificent! And you say nice?" Luhan shakes his head in disapproval. " I'm going to hurt you unless you tell Sehun how you really feel."

Sehun have Luhan a questioning look. What was he trying to pull?

Luhan gives Sehun a wink, which Sehun knew meant."Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

Sehun stared as Jongin looked down in embarrassment. He watched as he took in a shaky breath and bit his lips casually, but Sehun felt something in the pit of his stomach.

Damn him. Sehun thought. What is he doing to me?

"You look beautiful Sehun." Jongin finally says looking up with reddened cheeks and a slight smirk to cover up his embarrassment.

Sehun's heart missed a beat. Beautiful, he said. Sehun looked away as he felt his cheeks burn and he knew his light skin was going to show the mad blush he was emitting. He just wished Jongin wasn't such an idiot.

"See now that's better." Luhan smiles cheekily. "Now hurry up, go change back into your rags we need to go and get the make up Sehun's going to wear."