Chapter 5

Okay so he doesn't get pregnant I lied
And now I feel terrible
....
You thought!!! Lol jk enjoy.
__________________________

"The winter dance? What about it?" Daeun looks at her nails in disapproval she really needed to get them done sometime this week, especially since the dance is going on.

"N-no it's nothing never mind." The boy stuttered before walking away quickly with awkwardness as Daeun heard him mutter 'stupid, stupid, I'm stupid.' Like a mantra.

Daeun on the other hand only shook her head in disappointment, as she turned to Sehun who had been standing there in question. Sometimes he was so too cute and clueless for his own good.

"You know it's only polite to at least acknowledge when someone was trying to ask you out. You are lucky I was here to protect you, I know it's not you're thing."

Sehun blankly stared at her.

Ask me out? He didn't even say anything.

Daeun noticed what he was thinking and with a sigh she gave up on trying to make Sehun notice advances from people. Although she gave up a long time ago. She herself once liked him, but that quickly left when she knew the boy would never take the hint, and that he was gay but that was besides the point.

"Right,right you're attached to Kai now is that it?" She snickers before opening her locker and taking out her book for the next class."of course you aren't gong to notice anyone else."

"W-what? No! " Sehun huffs with cheeks red and an embarrassed posture.

Daeun's heart drops and she almost frowned, but quickly replaced it with a teasing smile and small wink. She had only meant it as a joke, why would she want her best friend to like someone she's secretly loved for two years now. No one would.

"It was a joke Sehunnie~" she coos before walking away leaving a blushing Sehun.

"Daeun babe~ come sit on daddy's lap." Some weird stoner called to her once she entered the room to her second period.

"Ew what the fuck, fuck off you stoner sloth." She spits out as she sits at her desk anticipating to see her neighbor. Or whatever their teacher called the people that sit next to each other.

"Hey Daeun how's my favorite neighbor."

Daeun whipped her head in excitement. Anyone could easily tell she was filled with admiration every time she caught sighed of the tanned beauty, except for the tanned beauty himself. Just like Sehun, clueless beyond compare. Or that's at least what she thought.

"I'm great and you?" She smiled her most famous smile as she watched Kai sit down.

"Eggscellent!" He laughed at his own joke and Daeun couldn't help but laugh too.

"You see! It's funny right!" Kai defended himself as he threw his hands up in the air to make his point a little more clearer.

"What do you mean?" She giggled as she got out her note book for the lesson that was about to occur in a couple of minutes.

"This morning I said it to Sehun and he goes. ' You're stupid, did you eat eggs this morning or something?' " Kai made his face stoic as he quoted Sehun but huffed in the end, obviously offended that the other did not laugh.

"Sehun?" She questions but really didn't need an explanation.

"Yeah, he's in my first period, that brat. He's so ungrateful, doesn't even laugh at my jokes." Kai pouted and Daeun thought it was the cutest thing. Although strange because Kai never acted this way, well not in school of course. He was the notorious bad boy up until a year ago when Kai had finally settled down with someone, but even then he would never act like that at school. Daeun hated thinking what she thought but she had to ask anyway.