Chapter 10

Hehe ~

미안해요

- monster

______________________________

Sehun regretted every moment that had brought him up to this. There was a weight on his limbs and the feeling of nausea in the pit of his stomach was strong. His breathing became heavy and his eyes had gotten blurry. This was really the worst decision he ever made but he bet himself to do this and he wasn't one to back down on his word.

"Are you okay sir?"

Sehun didn't say anything instead he let his head fall into his hands where they were perched in his thighs. He would have been laying down but he didn't really trust how clean the bleachers were.

"Can we get a candy bar here please!" The lady in a doctor glove asks one of the assisting students nearby.

"Here take this."

Sehun chugs it down as his life depended on it. Chocolate never tasted so good. Well, it always tasted good but at this moment even cheap chocolate was a blessing.

"Drink this juice as well." He takes it with a thank you.

"Well you are feeling better you may leave. Thank you for donating."

Blood. Sehun never felt more drained. Who knew taking out a pint of blood could do this to you, he sure didn't.

In the end, Sehun did feel better. He thanked the people around him and started heading out, but something stopped him along the way. Two voices he knew like the back of his hand, secretly talking in hushed whispers in a safe cautioned conversation.

"Why are you being like this you don't even like him."

"Yes, I do!"

"No... you don't, you have always been jealous of Sehun for god knows how long. And only because now he wants something you want to take it from him. Why?"

"Because! Every time I like someone or every time I start going out with someone they take one look at Sehun and decided I wasn't good enough, do you know how that feels?! I bet they never even wanted to date me, they just wanted to get close to Sehun. I've liked Kai for a long time, he's never noticed me, never, and I don't even know how him and Sehun and begun to talk, but suddenly that's all Jongin can think about. That's all anyone can think about. Sehun... the tall sexy boy, too pure and innocent to save his life."

"And how is this Sehun's fault?"

"Because it just is! Can't you leave me alone!"

"No! Because you are wrong. Those boys from before didn't deserve you. You don't need someone who would take on look at someone pretty and decide to leave you. If it wasn't Sehun it would be someone else. Not once had Sehun ever took it upon himself to actually date one of them. Hell! He didn't even notice they were into him, to begin with. So you can shove it Daeun. Maybe this is why no one wants to stay with you because you're a fake bitch!"

That was Sehun's trigger that had knocked him out of his stupor. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This whole time Daeun was never treating him like a friend? That couldn't be. They treated each other like siblings. That can't be true.

"Fuck you, Luhan! I'm not fake, all I am is fed up! I protected Sehun from all those horny teenagers just like you did. You know how much I cared for him! He thinks he isn't popular like us, but just by being near us makes him popular, he fails to realize that he is, in fact, the most talked about person in this school! Jongin doesn't even come close! I tried hard to make people not bother him because he was like a brother to me and I didn't want his life being revolved around shit like Highschool! You know this! Is it too much to ask for just to have someone for me!"