Exo'rDium Experience

Okay so I already know this is going to be a rant lmao. It was way worse than last year. Not the concert where EXO was in but the whole set up thing itself ... let's start off where it all started

It was 7am

legit the concert starts at 7pm mind you

And well.. people were already camping the night before so what else could I do but get there before the official line started which was at 9am

Now you see. They told us not to line up before the time but I had to be there early right.

And so people are like "they are going to honor this line because we already made our own numbering system" etc etc

But I get info that "nope totally bull shit the official line starts at lot B." And I was like ??? Well shit, now it was only a few people there at first but soon some catch on.

If you were there you know how shit went down. Running and shit and I was like goddam I didn't sign up for this.

So it's 9am and I'm at where they told us like the people who worked there told us that that's where it was gonna start at that make a line so we can get some random order shot LOTTO like Bitch wtf is a lotto what happened to the wrist bands.

So it's already been a few hours. I'm skipping the stressing part of this and shit.

They line us up on the righty side while they get the campers (who weren't allowed to camp) on the left.

Hours pass and they lit us in first. Now I can't see yeah they were camping all night like and shit but tbh they weren't even suppose to do that so it'll make sense that in the end the people weren't going to honor it.  I do low key feel bad. It not really idk I'm just really petty because the whole thing was a mess. lol

Anyway

They say I was first 100 people right. I wanted to cry. I never thought in my life I would be so close to the stage.
SIKE BITCH YOU THOUGHT

Nah fam. They gave us our wrists bands and said we can go back in line if you want. Go somewhere freshen up but be back before 5. So I want to the EXO-L cafe. I return at 3 and my friends my internet ones and the ones I met there. (Turns out they were youtubers I was shook lol)
Well anyway I get there and they tell me they changed the rules "they fucked go out wrist bands and did it backwards. The people at the back got 300 whole we got 500 and the campers got like 1, so they decided it was first come first serve again"

They stayed so we were first twenty so I wasn't tripping. But I did feel bad for the people who didn't know. and at this point it's been 8 hours since I got there. So you can see how fucking tired I was of standing and being in the hot sun.

Anyway it finally hits 5 and we are about to stand up when suddenly out of fucking no where A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE CUT US
Guess who
The campers.
And people who didn't know about the first come first serve thing.

Everyone was yelling and screeching at them like who the fuck do you think you are cutting in line. I'm not going to lie I yelled too. I was just really fed up because there was no barricade so literally anyone could just cut infront. The first twenty people became like first 200 now. I'm deadass.

Someone was like I've been waiting for 7 hours
Like Bitch us too who the fuck? How do you think we got the fucking wrist bands dumbass. Sorry. EXO-L family right right.

Anyway. It was just a mess. The system was bad and everything . I finally get checked to go inside and there's a line to enter. We stayed for an hour or so. And then suddently from the fucking sides of the buildings where people were lined up they opened it like??? What was the point of the line then.