Chapter 6

Sehun looked out the window with disinterest, trying to with much difficulty ignore his aggravating surroundings. He had moved across the room to the other side of the class, not to ignore Jongin, but just to clear his thoughts, although he did tell his teacher Jongin was a distraction and his teacher beloved him so he was able to move, but that was besides the point.

"Hey.." A whisper came from across the room, although it was hardly a whisper at all. ''Hey.."

Sehun jumped a little and rolled his eyes when he felt a paper wad hit him in the back of his head, turning with a glare he mouthed a harsh 'what' in the direction of the culprit. He faced a Jongin with a goofy slanted smile and a flirtatious wave of his fingers, complimented with a slight cock of his eyebrow. Sehun sighed defeatedly, its been two days, since he's really actually talked to Jongin like he's used to, but the latter wouldn't stop bothering him obviously not taking the hint that he didn't really want to talk. He should be getting ready for the ball that will be happening in less then a week instead of trying to get back on Sehun's good side.

"Hey, pay attention when someone is talking to you, you brat, so rude." Jongin huffed from across the room while folding his arms across his chest in irritation.

Sehun ignored him again and decided to stick to the lecture before him about The Renaissance. Although he wishes they were learning abut civil rights because he was sure it was going to do him good in the future.

Or maybe the present.

Sehun thinks with irritation as he felt another ball hit his shoulder. He was sure those civil rights would come in handy now, because he was pretty sure it was illegal to harass someone so exceedingly like Jongin was currently.

"Okay my children, prepare for this assignment to be the death of you." The whole class groans in agony and anguish as the teacher speaks a little louder than before to grab everyones ears, but quite frankly Sehun couldn't wait for it, another thing to take his mind of of the whispering fool at least ten steps away from him. He was a bit surprised really, how the teacher hasn't noticed him in his frantic frenzy in trying to get Sehun's attention.

"Oh don't whine, this is 40 percent of your grade think twice before trying not to do it." He says giving pointed looks at the students who obviously never really do their homework. "Now, this can be individual or with one other partner." Sehun mentally thanked the heavens, he loved working on his own. "but you have to act fast before I change my mind-"

"I would like to work with Oh Sehun sir." Jongin shouted with his hand raised up high and eager.

"Umm. Okay will anyone else like to inform me of their partner before I even discussed that it was a boy girl group assignment. Unless either you or Sehun would like to take on a female lead then by all means. Entertain me."

Sehun immediately paled, he should've known that this was going to happen, now all he wanted to do was crawl in a whole and die.

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted, this will be an acting assignment make sure to hand me your video the day of the dance for full credit. Single people will write me a six page essay on the way of the romans."

Now Sehun really wanted to just shrivel up, a six page essay would've taken him at least five hours max. Easy A! He was going to make sure Jongin wouldn't see the end of this.

________________________

Jongin felt like he was the most biggest idiot in the world, he should be in 'The Guinness Book of World Records' titled. The Biggest idiot.
He had severely fucked up with Sehun and he was paying the price for it. It was like living in hell. He never realized he needed Sehun's interactions daily to be able to function the whole day. Even in the morning he forgot to take out his tooth brush as he headed outside in a rush to get to school on time, so when he got to his car with Sehun already standing beside it, he felt extremely embarrassed when Sehun had to point out his mishap. Sure him and Sehun still had to go to school in the morning, but that doesn't make a difference when the latter would completely disregard the other human being present in the car as he blasted his music in his ears to drain out Jongin.
When first period came by he was eager to get to talk to the other, because he knew Sehun was a little goody teachers pet and wouldn't disrespect the teacher when he was trying to learn, so that was the best time. But little did he know it was even harder because that boy acted as though he was really deaf, well maybe only to Jongin. So when the teacher called for the partnered assignment Jongin finally took the chance and quickly raised his hand.