Chapter 8

Eh... I forget time so sorry for no updating for awhile lol

________________________
It was the day of the Winter Ball and Sehun woke up in a frenzy. He had already finished the homework assignment with Jongin and he was sure to get an A on it so that was not bothering him but, mostly it was something else. Something he could not live without or else he would die of embarrassment.

"Mom! Have you seen my contacts?!" He screams from his room knowing fully well his mom could hear him from the kitchen.

"No honey I think you used your last box yesterday!" She screams back just as loud.

Sehun curses bitterly under his breath as he continues to search hoping for it to just magically appear before his very eyes, his very blurry eyes.

"Are you sure!?" He screams again anxiety seeping in through his voice as he opens every cupboard and throws his sheets everywhere looking for a small box.

He hears footsteps walking up the stairs and it stops by his door. "Do you not remember Sehun? When Jongin came yesterday you told me to remind you before you fell asleep that you needed to get more. But you guys took so long I just knocked out." Her voice came softly threw her lips as she watched her son stop all the crazy movements he was making.

"Fuck, I did."

"Language."

"Sorry." He says turning to sit on his bed with a slight bounce before palming his face. He knew exactly why he forgot too. He and Jongin both waited till his mom fell asleep so they could start cuddling and kissing but more importantly making out. Of course he was going to forget this important fact when his whole mind was just occupied with, Jongin, Jongin, and Jongin.

"Where are my glasses?" He groans as he looks up to look at his mom who was already twirling his square shaped, black framed, ugly prescribed lens glasses in her fingers.

He extended his hand and she gladly placed them in his palm with a smile."Don't worry son you look hotter in them trust me. You will look more... What's the word... Professional!" She said winking before turning to walk away. "Now hurry up you don't want to be late to school." She says before completely disappearing.

"Could my day get any worse?" Sehun says placing the glasses on the bridge of his nose and suddenly his whole world became visible again. He had hoped he didn't just jinx himself.

__________________________

"Yo... I haven't seen you in these since the beginning of freshman year when you accidentally tossed your precious contacts down the toilet." Luhan says chuckling before taking Sehun's glasses off to examine them, making Sehun mad because he needed those to see.

"Hey you bitch give them back I can't see. It's not like you haven't seen glasses before, God." He exasperated before snatching his glasses back and glaring at Luhan.

"Hey now, don't be a pansy."

Sehun gave him a blank stare.

"Yes I do realize you really are a pansy okay. Jeez learn to take a joke once in a while why don't ya." Luhan huffed.

"Hey what are you guys talking ab— wow! Who's this hunk?"

"Hey Daeun." Sehun sighed.

Suddenly she too took hold of Sehun's glasses and held up a random set of fingers asking the thing Sehun hated the most." How many fingers am I holding up?"

And the thing that irked Sehun more was that he really couldn't see it that well, but if he squinted just right he could make it out. "Fucking one now give me my glasses back."