Chapter 4

"Kai!"

A feminine voice shouts from in the halls that was filled with students as she uses Jongin's nickname he created for himself. He ignores it, knowing exactly who it was and not finding the time of day to be in her presence. He didn't know the girl, well at least not by name but she was always around, always.

"Kai wait up!"

Jongin speeds up his walking trying to head to his first period where Sehun was, he wanted to play, not be annoyed. As soon as he tried to turn a corner a hand comes up to him clasping his arm forcing Jongin to stop and turn around.

"Kai ... I was calling you." She says panting a bit.

"You were? oh sorry, I was in my own world again you know me." He fake chuckles trying to sound believable, and like always she's buys it.

"That's okay." She says smiling with overly caked face. "anyways I wanted to talk to you about..."

Her voices distances off as Jongin noticed someone in the background. Crap. He thought. Today is not my day.
It was Kyungsoo most likely looking for him to talk, but Jongin didn't have anything to talk about.

"Hey are you listening?" She pouts but Jongin didn't give a shit. He needed to escape and quick.

"Uh yea, sorry, but I have to get going now, I don't want to be late again."

"Oh okay." She sulks but walks away eventually, letting Jongin finally escape, before Kyungsoo found him.

He quickly turns around, not knowing there was someone already there waiting to talk to him. They both collide with each other. Jongin instinctively reaches for the others waist to hold both of them steady.

"Hey watch where- Sehun?" Jongin gasps surprised. Sehun's not in class? But Sehun's always there early. As he stared at Sehun who became irritated with the latter that wasn't speaking, he remembered why he was running away. He tried to listen carefully to his surroundings. In the distance he could hear voices, one familiar and one not.

"Kai? I think I saw him... Oh yea he's right there."

"Okay thank you."

Sehun looks up at him in in bewilderment. Jongin's face was filled with horror and deep concentration. He was still holding onto Sehun and Sehun didn't want to waste his energy trying to pry him off.

"Anyways, I just wanted to give you you're -"

Sehun was quickly cut off as Jongin slammed him to the wall, and wasted no time as he connected his lips to Sehun's. Sehun held his eyes wide open, he had no idea how to react? What was he suppose to do?

Jongin nibbled on Sehun's bottom lip and started licking him with light strokes making Sehun whimper.

"Kiss me back." Jongin hisses against Sehun's lips as he continued.

Sehun obeys as he closes his eyes and starts awkwardly moving his lips to match Jongin's. Jongin smiles lightly against Sehun's lips, he was inexperienced and Jongin found it adorable. He lets go of Sehun's lips after sucking on it hard one last time, making the latter grunt, and starts trailing down to his strong jaw line. Leaving wet hot marks everywhere he went making Sehun take in a quick breath as Jongin started biting and sucking at the base of his neck. He tilts his neck the side unconsciously allowing Jongin more access as he reaches for Jongin's hand and Jongin entwines their fingers together, lifting Sehun's arms above his head.

Sehun began to feel hot, and he wanted to do something he heard Jongin do before with his ex-boyfriend when he walked in on them, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Because one, they were in school. And two it was wrong and he had no idea why Jongin was doing this, but he didn't care because Jongin tasted like chocolate again, and he loved it. So he bites his lips once more praying that the urge was going to stop soon, but it became sooner than he expected.