Getting To Know You

Start from the beginning

I can hear the gasps behind me and know Max is gonna rush over any second to stop me from hitting him again. I look at Nathan and see the shock in his face, along with anger. If I wasn't a girl I know he would've hit me back.

"Let me tell you something Nathan. The fact that you have a problem with me and don't even know my story is quite shady. You really need to get over you 'Ego', if you talk shit, where I'm from, you get hit. And another thing, if they didn't want me here they'd tell me. Now move!" I shoulder past him and out of the room with tears in my eyes.

I rush into the bathroom, slam and lock the door and go over and look into the mirror. I see the small gash on my head and exhale a breath I've been holding in. I run over to a small closet and pull open to doors quickly looking for a face cloth. I see a bright blue one, grab it, and rush over to the sink to get it wet. That's when the banging started.

"REBBECA ELIZABETH GEORGE YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Max screams still banging on the door. I ignore his yelling and dab my forehead carefully, I hear a small argument and Max stomp away.

"Rebbeca, can I come to make sure you're alright?" I sigh knowing I can't say no to that Irish lad out there. I slowly walk over to the door and unlock it. I walk away and hear Siva slip in and lock it behind him. I don't look at him because then tears will fall and I don't want that.

"Rebbeca, let me look at it," I shake my head violently. I can't let him see me like this. I look around and see there's nowhere to hide. I sigh as I feel a hand on my shoulder forcing me to turn around, his fingers go under my chin forcing me to look up at him. I keep my eyes close, knowing if I opened them that I'd be crying like a baby.

"It seems to be small and you've cleaned it up quite nicely..... Becca those things Nathan said aren't true, we do want you hear. We don't know what his problem is, I'm so sorry." I finally look up and the tears steadily fall and I'm wrapped into a hug by my new favorite person at the moment.

Nathans POV

"I'm gonna kill you, you little prick!" I'm still standing there shocked that she hit me, I suddenly see Jay and Tom in front of me holding Max back. He looks so angry, I've never seen him this angry actually.

"Nathan, just go so we can calm him down alright?" I look at Siva and just nod. 'Why am I getting yelled at? She punched me!' I walk away and head to my room to call my girlfriend Jessica. I get into my room, slam the door and jump into my chair.

I pull out my phone and dial her number. It rings three times and I hear her voice and I start to calm down a bit.

"Hello?" It sounds like I woke her up, I look at the clock and see it's 11 am.

"Hey Jess." I sigh waiting for her to ask what's wrong. 

"What's wrong Nath?" Bingo!

"Maxs' sister is staying with us and she's just horrible! The boys are falling all over her and she's acting like she's the queen or something! I told her that no one wants her here and then she punched me! ME! Nathan Sykes! Can you believe her?"

I can hear some shuffling on the other side of the phone and whispering. 'What the hell' I listen and can hear its a male voice. "Call me later" I hear her say muffled like. 'Her hand must be over her phone'.

"I'm sorry babe, what did you say?" she asks like nothing just happened

"Who was just there?" I ask fuming knowing that she's going to lie to me.

"Uhh no one silly" I can hear the worry in her voice and that's it.

"We're done Jess, you're cheating on me again I know you are. I'm not sorry so bye!" And with that I hang up and realize that I know have two more people that hate me.