Ch. 37 Fanaticized

Maybe I did a little too much with the break-up. I don't even know this girl. But she seemed pretty mad. I bet she is crying right now. But I can't believe I actually did it. I broke up with her. I imagined Pedro breaking up with her, showing me how excited he was, but it didn't go that way, I had to wait until Pedro fell asleep, which he is an early sleeper, He must've not been asleep all day perhaps. He is also a deep sleeper. I just had to text that Mimi girl, and delete her number, her pictures, well I think they were her pictures. She was pretty. She light brown eyes that at first I mistaken them for grey. She had long black wavy hair. I deleted one picture that seemed to be taken at a mall. Pedro's arm was around Mimi and Mimi's hand was on her hip she was smiling and Pedro had on a cool face. Deleting Mimi from his phone felt like, deleting her from his life, like she never existed, like I pushed her right off the face of the earth. There was no more Mimi. It was now Pedro, and Rosa. I thought really liked Mimi, why would he kiss me, is it because he felt sad for me? I shouldn't have told him what I was going to do, I should've never trusted a boy, this is what they do. I need to go, but I can't have Pedro know that I'm leaving, or else he will try to, make me stay. Midnight, at midnight I can go. I went back to the where Pedro was at, "Hey," he said in a very pity way. I sat down. "Look I know that you might feel sad for me and all, but you can't just play with my girls feels like that." "I bet Mimi is really hurt, have you ever thought about that!" "I...", he said before I interrupted him. "What's wrong with 15-year-old boys can they not think straight or what!" "Hey, I'm tired of people telling me what I should and shouldn't do first Mimi now you!" "Maybe there is something wrong with girls like you, girls your age, get so emotional over everything grow a backbone!" "You know what, I don't need a backbone, maybe every guy is the same!" Tears were running down my cheek, I walked to the other side of the train. What was wrong with him? And to think I went through all the trouble to break up with his girlfriend. I shared my fears, I shared my feelings, and I shared my task, He hasn't shared one thing with me. I bet he is a player type. But can I really leave at midnight? If I do I could through my whole task away. I told myself I would never give up on killing that man, ever since he did that to me, to me his own daughter. I respected him, I got all A's for him, I never got in trouble for him, I never fell in love for him, to make him happy, and he betrayed me. I'll never trust a man again.