Ch. 33 Ok, SO what?

Ch. 33 Ok, SO what?

I crawled, It was tiny and dark. I have arachnophobia, so I hope I won't find any spiders in here. I didn't know my way. There was so many twists and turns. I kept going, I kept pushing until I saw a dim light, I punched my fist and it went through, my fingers were gushing with blood. I ran as fast as I could until I found a window, the bedroom window. I would punch it, but my hand is red and swollen from punching my way out of the vent. I looked around until I saw a big, wide rock. I picked it up with my left hand. I took the rock and swung it to break the window glass, it shattered. It was loud. Pedro came running and he jumped out. He fell on his ankle. "My ankle, my ankle!" He screamed. Oh no, when someone is saying my ankle that has to mean something bad. I rushed over to him. I touched it, Pedro winced. It was surely broken. "Nice one dimwit, your ankle is broken." "You can't just declare that last time I checked you're not a doctor" "My dad was!" "you're not your dad!" "Get up! I'll carry you!" "Are you serious?" "Not like that dimwit, I mean, I'll support you." "Oh" I rolled my eyes and bend down to where Pedro could put his arm around me. After a lot of shifting, he was on his feet and limping. We walked, and walked, and walked until we couldn't. But lucky for us, we found an abandoned house. Deep in the woods. I had Nyctophobia. So this was scary. "I'm not going in there!" I yelled at Pedro. "Yes, you are!" "No, I'm not!" He took his hand off my shoulder and stood up. He started to scream, and yell. "Get off your ankle!" "Go- in" Looking at him made me want to cry. "Fine!" he put his arm back around me. We walked into the house. The wood was creaky, there was no furniture. I promised myself I would never go into the dark with a guy, again. He sat down on the floor. I found a lamp in another room, thank god it worked. I sat in the middle of us. "Pablo, Do you have fears?" I had to ask, he made it seem like he wasn't afraid of anything. "Well, yeah, of course, I do, But I don't want to share, I don't want them to be used against me" I looked away. "I have fears, I have a lot, like Arachnophobia, and Nyctophobia and Monophobia, and Haphephobia, Mnemphobia" "That sounds like a lot of phobias, but I don't know what any of them mean." "Pick 2, I'll tell you what 2 of them mean." "Um, how about Haphephobia and Monophobia" " The fear of being touched and the fear of being alone." "But, I touched you the whole way here." "I know, I tried to talk to myself that you were not a threat." Pedro looked confused.