Ch.13 Edith

Ch.13 Edith

Here he was right in front of me, my crush. Pedro even talked to me, Pedro never talks. I don't know what to do. Wait, but what was he doing coming out of Mimi's house? " Oh, I was about to ask Mimi about you, why are you here?" It took him a while to answer. Did Mimi lie to me? Do her and Pedro have something going on? She lied to me, I can't believe this! No one lies to me, I am so going to get her back! I'll teach her a lesson. "I-I-I w-was l-learning how to talk, I'm horrible in English and Mimi seems to excel in it, I didn't answer at first because I was embarrassed," He said quietly. Phew, I thought Mimi betrayed me. "I'm good at English to, you should come over sometime" I insisted ", I don't know Edith, I don't think my dad would let me" he told me " Oh well, he let you over here" I said a little snobby "our dads work together" I wish my dad worked with Pedros dad " Oh well, did you and Mimi do anything?" "No we mostly fought, that's why I was leaving" " Oh, so did she try to touch you, or anything", I asked trying to sound curious. "No!" he gave me a smile "So you were going to ask me?" " Yeah, I was just gonna ask again if you were here yesterday, were you here yesterday?" "No". So Mimi told me the truth, right now is the perfect moment to tell him. "Pedro I love you" "I love you to Edith" did Pedro just say he loved me?! Did he always have a secret crush on me?! Stay calm Edith, stay calm. "You should really go Edith, it's getting late" as he cared for me. He wanted me to go so I wouldn't get killed or kidnapped, I was so happy, happy enough to ask. "Pedro, would... would you go out with me?"My eyes were widened, my hands behind my back, my foot twisting on the ground waiting for his answer. Did I rush him? I mean if he loved me this is what he would want, he would want for me to ask him right? No, I rushed him "don't give me your answer, wait until tomorrow, tell me then" I kissed him on his cheek and skipped away. He said he loved me, he is going to say yes, I'm sure!