Arrival and Heart Break

Hey just a heads up for the chapter. I had this story part pre drawn because I was bored and wanted to think of how to continue this story. So I went through old books of mine and found these pictures. Sorry for the crappy art, It's a bit old :P

The last year has passed. Scarlet is finally on her way home. She has been blessed with a handcrafted crown to symbolize her finally royal ready self. She has become a more serious mare that has her quirks and moments. She was rather beautiful of others would say. She had her heart sent on one colt that was waiting for her back at Canterlot. He was the only reason why she wanted to go back to a place near Celestia. When she was at the Crystal Empire, she had learned so much. Not just about being royal, but about her father and the past. This knowlegde only darkened her heart in the need to bring about revenge... but she was calm. She has learned how to seem mostly emotionless and control her temper. The only emotion that would match her rage right now was LOVE. Her love for Knight Healer had only grown more the longer she was away from him. It allowed her to process and confirm her feelings for him. But what will happen when she comes back to his little "surprise"?

(Knight Healer's PoV)

I can't wait for her to arrive! Scarlet is gonna be so surprised when she finds out who I'm dating! Oh, and father too of course! I hope she get's here soon.

Clop, clop clop...

I turn to the sound  to see my girlfriend walking up to me.

"I heard she has arrived. Shall we go see her?"

"Of course!"

I walk be her side and head to the castle entrance where Scarlet resided. Once we entered I saw her. Scarlet. My best friend. She turns to me and smiles slightly. She then looks at my girlfriend and the smile fades. Of course I didn't notice this though. I begin to speak. "Scarlet... (continues onto the picture)."

(if you can't read it then it goes like this ((also sorry for my poor hand writing))

KH: "I would like you to meet my girlfriend... Diamond Tiara~"

DT: "It's been a while princess..."

S: "O-oh... Diamond Tiara! It's been a while... S-sorry! I have to go! I forgot about a task I needed to do for Celestia!" *heart broken*