School

" Alright now were here. " "Yay!"
Mother knocked on the door of the classroom. A little foal named Button Mash answered it. " P-P-PRINCESS CELESTIA!!!" All the students looked in awe as we entered the classroom. " Hello my fellow pony folk. I have a new student for you. This-" she backed away revealing me. " Is Scarlet Ember- Heart. " I blushed and hid behind my hair. " Awww she's so cute!" I turned to see the teacher. " Hello there. I'm Mrs. Cheerily your teacher. " She pat my head. Her smile was so kind, but I was still shy. " Why don't you go sit down next to..." she looked around, " um.... how about Apple bloom. " She pointed to a young filly with yellow fur and red hair. She also had a pink bow in her hair. As I walked over over there many of the boys blushed at me. As I sat down I looked away from everyone. I was to embarrassed to look up.

----------- ( • -•)/ time skip --------------

( 3rd person pov. That's new haha)

All the fillies and foals went to play later on. It was lunch time now. Apple bloom, sweetie bell, scootaloo, and scarlet all sat together under a tree. They were all friends now. Scarlet left to got get something leaving the trio alone. This is when the two bullies came up to them. " Hello blank flanks. Trying to match up to royalty I see. Hahaha. Your really lame if you think you can even get close to her. I'd be surprised if she befriended such low life town ponies. Hahahaha" Diamond Tiara started to cackle only to be stopped by the royal herself. "HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" Scarlet walked in front of the sad trio. " O-oh my. Princess scarlet." She bowed in respect. " How dare you make fun of my friends. You know you were once a blank flank to!!! Besides I'm not the pony that would take things lightly so I wouldn't get me angry if I were you. Remember this low class jerks, I'm royalty and if you can't find a good excuse for being rude to ponies with disadvantages then you are lower then dirt. GOT IT!!!" Silver spoon and Diamond tiara backed away. " Yes your highness!!" and with that they left. Scarlet turned to her friends. " Are you guys ok? Did they hurt you? if they did then there in so much trouble!" apple bloom, sweetie bell, and scootaloo were so happy that they were bully free they yelled," THANK YOU!!!" in sync. " No problem. Besides, no one messes with my friends. They all joined each other for a group hug and before they knew it it was the end of the day. Everyone said there goodbyes and went there opposite ways. Everything seemed good in the world for scarlet, but that was soon about to change........................................................
( ??? pov )
" Oh my dear scarlet. Soon all you hold dear will be gone and you will fall to your true form. Then my final moments would have all..... been ........... worth....... it........"