And we're back. In three, two, -

Before I start this chapter, I wanna say thanks for those who have waited so long to read this. I really appreciate it. Time hasn't been on my side lately and I'm glad that I can update this now. So without further or do, let us continue! (Please enjoy video of me and the Saugus marching band from our fall competitions. I'm the flute at 3:19 on the 30 yard line XD )
~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got to the castle, I went straight to my room without a word. Darkness consuming my heart. So all that I knew was a lie. The love, the joy, the promises, the truth of my past and who I really am. She hid it all from me. She thought I would never find out. HA Ha haaaa... she thought wrong... What a fool. I want my mother, my real mother, to be here beside me instead of dying in the moon. I want to have my father here instead of trapped inside a frozen wasteland held within his own fears! I don't want to be with this fraud of a royal anymore! I want to hear the whole truth. I want the world to see Celestia for who she really is! But how? How am I going to do that? I'm only a filly... yet I know so much! How will I-

"u-um... Excuse me? Um.. P-p-princess? Celestia s-sent my to... um.. check on y-you?"

I turn to see a foal standing in the doorway of my room. He had white fur and navy blue hair. His eyes are a deep brown with gold flecks appearing at different spots. He was shaking a bit. His eyes showed fear as his pupils and iris' were smaller than normal.

"Who are you?" I questioned him. I didn't know who he was, or why he's 'here'. The only foals and fillies that I've seen roam this castle where those of quests and myself. What makes him so lucky?

"O-oh! Um... My name is Knight Healer! I know it sounds weird, but you get used to it. I'm um.. one of celestia's guard in training! Well... sort of... I can only train by taking on small tasks until I'm a colt!" He spoke with more confidence as he told me about himself. It seemed to distract him from his 'fear'.

"Interesting... Why did you choose to be a royal guard?" I questioned him once more, now curious about what he has to say.

"Well... you see... My dad is in the guard... and so is my brother! I always had dreams of being alongside them wearing the guard's armor. I just thought it was so cool! So I found a way to convince my dad into letting me 'train' to be one. I... I just want to keep people safe and help whenever I can..." he said as he looked down onto the floor. A slight blush dusted his cheeks. The boy knows what he's doing with his life. But I now know what to do with mine. He may be of some help to me...

"Hey um... Knight Healer was it? Would it be okay if we.... I don't know... were friends?" I look at him. Slight hope in my eyes. He looked up startled by the question. The light blush spread and darkened slightly.

"M-me! You w-want to be m-my f-friend?!" he stuttered with a wide eyed stare. I nod my head yes and his eyes seemed to sparkle with joy. He started jumping around happily. "Finally! I got a friend! Woohoo!" he yelled while chanting a couple 'I have a friend's which made me giggle slightly. Maybe I'll hold off the FULL revenge plan and enjoy his companionship. I mean I am a filly after all. But once I grow up, I'll be strong enough to bring my parents back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO! IT'S DONE! Ah it feels good to have this chapter done. Sorry again for the crazy long wait! I can't believe some of you are still reading this! Love you guys!