Mother?!

( Scarlet's pov)

I was in my bed dreaming away but each dream turned into a nightmare. Why was this happening to me. It was always the same though. I'd end up on the moon and I'd hear this voice. " Why do you resist me? Come talk to me. I'm your mother. " No one was there, but this time a beautiful mare of blue and hair like the stars walked up to me. " W-who are you?" She smiled. " Like I said dear... I'm your mother. Why do you fear me? Did I scare you. I'm sorry if I did. I'm the princess of the night. Only I can communicate with everyone through dreams. " Wow....... I didn't know ponies could do that..... well pony. " If your my mom then how can you prove it to me?" she reached out and held my hoof in hers. " How about I show you. Maybe you'll like to meet your dad to? hmmm?" "* major gasp * DADDY?!" she lead me off to a door. How did a door get on the moon. I guess this is still in the dream world huh. We walked through only to be met by darkness and ice. Where were we? Its so cold. " Your dad's this way dear Scarlet. We missed you oh so very much. After celestia banished us to make her look superior and is evil really ruined our lives and........... we lost you... But it's ok now your with us in dreams and soon we'll all be together once your a grown mare. Oh how long I've waited for this moment." I looked around until a saw a red kings robe. This robe was placed upon a dark stallion of grey and black. His red and green eyes shined with purple aura flowing from it. They were amazing. ( I ship it DONT ask). " Is that really her. Could it be. Our dear Scarlet. Oh my child. " I swear that I saw tears in there eyes. " I hope this dream lasts forever so we can see each other forever. Sadly it is a short dream and you'll wake up soon. We'll visit you tomorrow night and talk some more. Rest now my child. " And with that my mom and dad were gone. I was in my room. Then I realized.... I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to school times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was school time. A normal day. But everything seemed off. As if I gained something and lost something from that dream. But what? I looked to see that my hair was flowing. It was black at the roots and faded out to a light grey. As if it were a shadow or smoke. It flowed just like mothers or celestia's instead of floating up like normal smoke would. Strange. No wonder everyponies staring at me!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch/play time, time skip!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the shade away from the others. Why you may ask? I don't know that either. My friends came up to me, but I told them to go away. What the heck did I do that for?! Well I don't know but something's happening. I was in thought until-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHA!!! CLIFFHANGER!!! So how'd you like it. It's the best I could do with writes block. Well so long my peeps.