My Dream?!

(Scarlet's PoV)

I can't tell him that! It's too early! He'll think I'm crazy! He'll leave me! I'll be alone! 

Everything seemed to fall apart around me as the tension to answer that one question built. I kept looking down. Good thing my hair was in my face or he would have seen my wide eyes. shrunken pupils and irises. Not to mention the fact that my face would have probably looked conflicted and worried. I took a deep breath and calmed my appearance, even if my mind and heart were racing. I raise my head to look at him.

"Well..." I start not knowing how exactly to answer him. He stared at me with concern.

"Well?" he questioned curiously.

"I know that you have told me yours and it would only be fair if you heard mine, but... it's um... let's just say that it's a bit... TOO personal..."

He nodded his head understanding my reasoning and kept on smiling.

"It's alright. You can tell me in your own time... I bet you have your reasons for not being able to tell me. I mean it's obvious that it means a lot to you. Oh! I forgot! Your mother wants t--"

"SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER!" I snapped suddenly, not knowing that I had said it out loud. With all the thoughts in my head it was hard to tell. He stared at me wide eyed, shock clearly written all over his face. He was frozen in place. This was the first time I had ever yelled at him. I felt the hot tear slide down my cheeks. Shock was also placed on my face as I had realized what I have done. We stared at each other wide eyed and frozen. It seemed we were there for eternity until he finally spoke up. His expression softened to one of sadness and he watched my tears fall.

"Scarlet... don't cry... please... I know I shouldn't but in, but if it causes you this much pain than I can't help but want to know... I've never seen you snap or cry like this... Please... explain everything to me..."

(Knight's PoV)

It hurt to hear her yell, but what was worse was seeing her cry. It felt as though a knife pierced through my heart. I didn't know what she meant by Celestia not being her mother, but I had to know what had happened. Maybe they had a fight? It must have been pretty bad if she's in this state. I shouldn't have asked that stupid question...

"You would hate me if I told you the truth..." She mumbled looking down now. Her eyes covered by shadow. Me hate her? I could never! But... the way she's acting...

"Tell me anyway... You are my closest and only friend. I will always be by your side... no matter what..."

"Do... do you promise... that you will stay..." She questioned still not looking up.

"Yes... I promise.."

She looked up worried and then nodded. She took a deep breath and exhaled trying to calm down. She then looked at me with an intensity I have never seen before. Her eyes showed nothing but seriousness. It was a bit scary...

"I am not Celestia's daughter... She is my aunt..."

"You mean--"

"Yes... I am Luna's child. The princess of night's only offspring... But... That's not all. My father... is the king of darkness... The evil who had once controlled the crystal empire... King Sombra himself..."

I stood there taken back by those words. My eyes and shock grew more than I thought possible. I shook slightly hearing those words, but she continued speaking.

"And Celestia... she isn't the amazing Goddess of Light as you all know her as... I know the truth behind all that happened that day when my mother was supposedly 'banished' to the moon for her evil. The true evil actually resides deep in the light that blinds us from the truth... I will not say more or tell you all that has happened... You already know too much now. You probably are scared of me now... Aren't you? Just like everyone else... THEY CALLED ME A DEMON!" 

She was shaking as more tear rushed down her face. Pure anger and mixed sorrow all over her was showing through.

"All those rumors... threats... you remember them right... How hard they hit me... You know what it feels like to be isolated like that... It hurts... It hurts so bad... Please... leave... I don't need to feel your hate and dislike toward me too..."

My body seemed to move on it's own. I had her in my embrace and held her close.

"I will never hate you.... no matter what they say to you are spread about you... I'll defend you until then end..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was a bit short! Here is the next chapter! I hoped you liked it! Love you all!