Chapter 11: Nandos and Harry

Harry's POV

My eyes widened unconsciously as I looked into her dark blue eyes. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Her face was beet red. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

"Umm...Harry. Can you get off of me?" Her voice was small, looking away from me.

"Naah...I kinda like it here." I smirked.

"Please?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Harry..."

"Ok...Only if you say. Harry is the hottest and sexiest guy in the entire world."

"No" She smirked. "If I say that, I will be lying. And my mom told me that lying is bad."

"Just say it." I rolled my eyes.

"Or what?" She smirked.

I tried to think of a response. "I..I will tickle you!"

She widened her eyes. "You wouldn't"

"Oh I would."

"Fine!" I waited for it. She was stil hesistant. "Ha...Harry is the hottest and sexiest guy in the entire world." She said, rolling her eyes, with no emotion at all. Then suddenly a sound of a struck of lightning caught us off guard. She winced and closed her eyes.

"It's fine" I said, trying to soother her. But I don't think it was helping since I am on top of her.

"Say it again" I insisted. "But this time...with more conviction and emotion!"

She rolled her eyes and said loudly. "HARRY IS THE HOTTEST AND SEXIEST GUY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!"

"Good" I slowly stood up from her and held out my hand. She took it and wiped her thighs with her hands.

She looked down at my body and blushed. She looked away immediately and I smirked at her. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID, it was my friend here in Melbourne. I answered it.

"Hi Mel....Yeah....Sure....Why not?....Okay....We will be there tomorrow!"...Bye...Miss you!" After our little conversation, I hang up.

"So...Elle..." I looked at her. She raised her brow.

"Yeah?" A clear confusion plastered on her face.

"That was...uhh...Mel. She wanted to invite us to her brother's birthday party...So...would you like to come?"

"Are you sure? I think I'm not invited." She frowned, while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Naah...That's fine. She's my friend and I know her. I don't think she will mind."

"More like girlfriend." She muttered under her breath. I think that wasn't meant to be heard. But I heard it clearly.

"What?" I asked her.

"What?" She played innocently.

"Mel is just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." Her eyes lit up, then she raised her brow.

"And the point of explaining that to me is?..." She crossed her arms.

"Just wanted to let you know" I winked. I walked over to the window and opened the curtain. It was dark out. You know when it was still a little bit early but it made it look darker because of the rain? Yeah, that is what's happening right now. It looked like it was just minutes ago since Elle walk out of the room. But I remembered we woke up about 2:00 in the afternoon. But still time flew fast this day. I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. 4:09.