Angelina felt her phone vibrate and saw she had received a text from Jughead. She had contacted him several times in the last two days, desperate for new information. They both were very distraught by the whole situaton and so he agreed to keep her updated.

Jughead Jones:

Just got out of the diner. I met up with Archie's mom, she's a lawyer. Things are looking pretty bad.

Angelina:

Is there really nothing we can do? Can we go talk to FP?

Jughead Jones:

I'm on my way to the police station. If you want, you can come along.

Angelina didn't hesitate for a second, she immediately threw her phone in her handbag, got up from her chair and left the classroom. 

She hadn't once thought about letting Sweet Pea or Toni know where she was going. They simply didn't cross her mind as Amelia walked out the schoolbuilding and got in her car.

About ten minutes later she arrived at the police station. Once inside, Angelina noticed Jughead talking to an officer. "Jughead, hey." She greeted him. Jughead swirled around and looked down at her, since he was a bit taller than she was. "You came." He stated before pulling her in a quick hug. "Of course I did."  

"I'm gonna go talk to my dad. I'll update you afterwards, okay?" He stated. Angelina nodded and watched him disappear into one of the many rooms. While Angelina waited in the hallway for Jughead to come back she read the many texts she had received from Sweet Pea and Toni. 

Sweet Pea: 

"Where the hell did you go?"

Toni Topaz: 

"What happened? Are you okay? Call me."

Sweet Pea:

"Let me know where you are."

Angelina smiled as she thought about how worried Sweet Pea must be right now. She slowly felt something growing between them, something more than just friendship. Unconsciously she had felt that way for a while but wasn't ready to admit it. What if he didn't feel the same as she did? Or what if it didn't work out and they would end up hating each other?

Angelina: 

"Sweets. I'm at the police station. Needed to talk to FP. I'll explain more later, kay?" 

Sweet Pea:

"Don't walk away from me like that. You scared me." 

Angelina:

"Are you going soft on me?" 

Sweet Pea:

"Don't play games. Let me know what you find out about FP."

After a few minutes, the door flew open and Jughead walked straight out of the office, not even bothering to look in Angelina's direction. She knew the conversation must have been pretty headed so she thought it would be better to let Jughead cool off. Angelina decided it was the right time to have that important conversation with FP.