As i lay dying

"We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love."

"Welcome back, Gilbert" I heard damons voice as I sat up in his bed

"Oh my god," I freaked realizing Elena was probably dead.

"We didn't have sex. Chill"

"I was worried about Elena you ass" I threw a pillow at him that be caught with ease. " but seeing as you are sober I'm assuming my sister is alive."

"Yeah, she is" he paused while looking at me very carefully. "I won't be for much longer"

"What are you going on about?"

"I'm dying"

"So not funny, Damon" I laughed but when he wasn't I knew something was up. "Damon"

" I got bit" he rolled up his sleeve to show me. "I don't have much longer"

"Damon no I just-"

"Hey Heyy" he grabbed my face. "It's going to be okay"

"I can't lose you too"

"I know and I'm so sorry baby" he kissed my forehead before vamp-speeding out.

✖️✖️✖️

"These Salvatore boys will be the death of me" I mumbled as I entered the apartment Klaus was in. Stefan is trying to make a deal. "Klaus" I swung open the door to see Stefan with blood all over his face.

"Mal, leave" he yelled. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"Hello, love. Change your mind already?"

"What is he talking about?"

"I'll go. I'll go with you if you save Damon's life" Klaus smiled brightly.

"Deal, Lee" he gave Katherine a bottle of his blood. "Go" she didn't miss a beat when he told her that.

"We are going to have so much fun, love" he brought my hand up to his lips. "Just you wait"