*Tick tock...

Time passes by, LiFan was finally done writing notes on his phone. When his eyes caught the date, a sudden realization finally drawn on to him.

‘’Ah… No wonder he seemed down the whole day. Tomorrow is...his birthday…’’

The others think that he grew up in a good environment for Han Jiwan always seems to look carefree and easy-going with his personality. In addition, he was the centre of everybody’s jealousy since he has everything, be it appearance, wealth, intelligence, women, and friends. Yet, no one knew he actually had a deep scar buried inside him from his childhood.

The Han family told the media that the reason why they have never seen the madam of the Han family is because she have a weak health and passed away while giving birth to Han JiWan.

When the truth is Han Jin and Han JiWan’s mother have never gotten married to begin with. In cruel words it could be said Han JiWan was just the result of their mistakes. Han JiWan’s mother liked to fool around with men, and somehow she managed to seduce Han Jin, only when they’ve broken up did she realized she was pregnant with Han Jin’s child.

The reason she didn’t abort the child was because she thought she could get money from Han Jin, so when Han JiWan was three years old, she brought him to the Han family. Unfortunately, she didn’t meet with Han Jin as he was not in the country and Han Jin’s order before he went abroad was to chase any women that came to look for him.

In the end, she return home empty-handed. JiWan, who had already been neglected by his mother from the start, had to bear with her abuse since then. This went on for a whole year until his mother finally lost the hope in getting money from Han Jin. Afterward, she moved away with her new boyfriend and abandoned the young JiWan.

The young JiWan still waited for his mother to return inside the house, not daring to put a single step outside. When Han Jin finally heard the news and came to look for him, JiWan was already on the brink of the death due to starvation.

LiFan ran his fingers through his hair and ruffled it until his hair became messy. In this aspect, JiWan’s past is quite similar to his past so he can sympathise with him….

He lowered his eyes when the overly repeated question resurfaced in his mind again; the one that he usually asked himself: Why...was I even born?

He then closed his eyes while tapping his finger on his desk for a while, but then decided to forget about it and went to sleep.

Unknowingly to him, LiFan didn’t know that this whole time there is someone who has been watching his room from inside the car.

JiWan leaned on the steering-wheel while tilting his head to look at HeiXi’s room. He has been here since Heixi entered his room. The reason he didn’t stop him to stay with him was because he didn’t want him to see his pathetic side of him during this time.

Even if it is like this he still wants to see him…

JiWan mockingly laughed at himself. Don’t know whether his baby will make fun of him or not if he knows this pathetic side of his. Recently, he is becoming more and more like a stalker…

He then let out a long, and depressing sigh. Since there seems to be no progress with his baby at all, he can only resort to doing this. After that, he continued to silently watching the man’s room again.

The night deepen while not long after, the lights in HeiXi’s room finally went out. Staring for a while, Jiwan was about to start the engine when his phone vibrated.

JiWan takes out his phone from his pocket and saw there is 1 new message so he clicked on the notification. As soon as he saw the content, his eyes flickered as he froze while clutching his phone.

HeiXi (Baby)

Tues, 20xx/10/10

Happy birthday.

Thank you for being born to this world— to annoy me that is so don’t get any wrong ideas from this (=_=#).

12:01 am

On the other side, LiFan is also clutching his phone and staring at the screen when he clicked the word ‘send’.

This is okay, right? His emotional state is also my responsibility too, right? Argh!! Whateve--

Suddenly, his phone rang out. That made LiFan’s soul almost jump out and he tried to throw the phone away but he managed to stop just in time as he immediately clicked to answer without looking at the caller.

As soon as he answered the phone, a low and magnetic voice was heard through the phone: “Can you come down for a little bit? I’m in front of your apartment.” Then he hung up without waiting for LiFan’s reply.

LiFan blinks his eyes, then looks at the screen.

Of course he knew who it was just by hearing the voice, just that…

What does he mean by that?

So LiFan hurriedly scurry out of his bed and open the curtains He immediately caught the sight of a tall man standing beside a black car.

“This guy! What is he doing here in the middle of night?! Won’t he catch a cold at this rate?!” Not waiting any longer, he snatched his coat and went down, intending to scold the man.

However, as soon as he arrived at the ground floor, the other man quickly took a big stride towards him, pulling him into his embrace.

Since he is a head shorter than JiWan, LiFan, who was caught off guard,  had his face quickly smacking into the man’s firm chest and getting plastered to his chest to the point that he could even hear the man rapid heartbeat.

JiWan tightened his arms around the other man. Due to the man’s small frame he fits perfectly into his embrace like he was tailored to be with him. Although the weather is cold, JiWan felt that this moment was the warmest that he has been experience, making him not wanting to let this person go.

As for LiFan, who was almost buried into JiWan’s body, he was about to protest when he heard JiWan speak softly.

“Can’t we stay like this for a little bit longer, please?”

Against his gentle pledge, LiFan was helpless against it so he stayed still in his embrace like an obedient cat which was very different from the usual him that always pushed JiWan away.

JiWan chuckled lightly and tightened his embrace even more. He lowered his head to rest on the man’s shoulder while speaking in a gentle voice as soft as the breeze which was full of happiness and relief : “Where have you been all this time? Why have you just met me now?’’

“Huh?” LiFan asked confusingly at his sudden question.

JiWan loosened up his arms and looked down at the person inside his embrace. The yellow glow from the street light shone down upon his body, making his exceedingly handsome that he becomes even more stunning and otherworldly. This time, he has a genuine smile on his face which looks like the warm and gentle radiance from the serene moon.

‘’Nothing… I just thought that how good would it be if I were to meet you earlier than this.’’

Afterward, he lowered his head and lands a kiss on LiFan’s forehead then releases him, “Okay, go back or else you will catch a cold.’’

LiFan who’s still catching up with his speech was frozen by his sudden kiss. Finally reacting from hearing his voice, he cried out: “Y-You!”

JiWan grinned, in a good mood. He replied in a teasing tone: “If you don’t go now I might go overbo-’’

Without waiting for him to finish his sentence LiFan instantly sprints toward the building, not daring to stay any longer.

Seeing this, JiWan finally bursts into laughter and shakes his head helplessly: “Haha, how come he is this adorable? At this rate, how can I bear to stay away from you.’’