Because sometimes he would hear JiWan carelessly blurting out: “Why don’t you just move in to live with me?”

That scared the hell out of him. So even though his speed is already abnormal to begin with, his speed to do his work increased beyond his capacity, to the point that even Yu Feng have doubt for his eyes when he saw him work at the speed of light.

He doesn’t want to become the female lead’s scapegoat that will get eaten by him ah!

However, he did retaliate back at him, even if it is a little. Since he knows that JiWan is dead set on chasing him, he did this to annoy him. Actually, he have heard this from Uncle Yu that back in Singapore, his former secretary would even prepare his date for him at night, and unsurprisingly he met with a different women everyday.

So in a pretense of concerning his health, he added this to his schedule. He told JiWan that he has a dinner with a business partner, when in fact he scheduled a famous model for him to spend the night with. Since this is Yu Feng’s part to go with him that’s why he could get away and just go straight home when he finished with his paper works.

Yet, as soon as LiFan entered his room, he immediately received a call from JiWan.

JiWan roared: “Hao— HeiXi—! What’s the meaning of this?!”

LiFan calmly respond: “For your health. Aren’t you pent up down there?”

JiWan: ”.....”

Honestly speaking, for this reason, he doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry because from his investigation this playboy never missed this activity even once, unless he was too busy with his work.

However, during this period when he is chasing him he has never seen him with anyone. He really admired his strong-willed in trying to win over him although it didn’t bear any fruits so far since when JiWan move a step forward he will move a step backward.

In the end their days continue to push and pull like this ever since he became his secretary. Somehow, he managed to protect his chastity from this pervert although LiFan has gotten advantages by him for numerous times.

However, today seems quite different. Normally when LiFan arrived at his apartment, he would still be asleep on his bed but today he was already up and waiting for him on the sofa scrolling down on his tablet.

Jiwan looked up from his tablet once he heard the door opened. He then gently smiled at the newcomer: “Good morning.’’ After that, he looked back down on his tablet.

LiFan was baffled by his strange (?) action. What’s wrong with him? Did he finally give up on me?

At this thought his mood lifts up but somewhat gloomy. However, he didn’t think much of it as it is troublesome for him if the other party were to be serious since no matter how good he is he still can’t accept him.

His lover can only be him,Tan Xiu, and no one else….

So LiFan threw this gloomy feelings to the back of his head and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Just like that, JiWan continued to behave like a normal human being for the whole day. He even let him go straight home without the need for him to make dinner.

Although this is what he wants all along, this matter still somehow continue to bug him non-stop for the whole day and he can even feel that the man seemed to be...down?

‘’Aigh...I really should stop this!’’ He felt like he has wronged his lover if he still continue to think about Han JiWan so he proceed to review his works for tomorrow.