However, now that HeiXi is dressed up nicely in a suit his charm increases exponentially, even his momentum became even stronger than before. Somehow, he felt like a totally different person! If Yu Feng were to compare the oppressing aura he is emitting he can say it is no lesser than his current boss!

Is this why boss fell for him? With this kind of person who wouldn’t fall for him ah?!

As for LiFan he immediately rushed towards Yu Feng from the moment he noticed him then, he politely greeted him: "Good morning, secretary Yu."

Yu Feng immediately returned his greetings, not daring to disrespect the youth in front of him: “Yes! Secretary Hao, good morning.’’ Then, as if he suddenly remember something, he added, “Haha, what a coincidence, why don’t we go to the office together?” While in his heart he is lamenting: Coincidence my ass! I have been waiting here for nearly an hour already ah! Why doesn’t boss just come and personally pick him up?!

The boss: “ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬’’I need to prepare myself in order to appeal to my future wife.

LiFan just raised an eyebrow when he heard his words but he is still tactful enough to not expose the other person’s lie because he already knew that Yu Feng is here by that man’s order. In the end he just gave him a gentle smile to accept his invitation then walked side by side with him to the elevator.

Since Yu Feng is JiWan’s secretary so, of course, he wouldn’t take the employee’s elevator and instead uses the executive elevator. LiFan is without a doubt also taking the same one as Yu Feng.

Just that LiFan didn’t know that his unconcerned behavior has caused a big sensation in the company that he became the hottest topic in the company and this won’t disperse for a while.

The two of them first stopped at their office, and unsurprisingly no one has arrived yet so they just put their bags down, collect the necessary stuff, and went to the 35th floor where JiWan’s office is located.

The 35th is the highest floor of the H&R company. This entire floor belongs to the president, which means it now belongs to JiWan.This floor has been renovated last year by the former president for his only son so beside JiWan’s office there are a lot of rooms served for different purposes like a private gym, pool, library, media room etc which can practically be called as a penthouse.

The people who have access to this floor can be counted with one hand so even if someone has been working here for decades they wouldn’t know what this floor actually looks like.

However LiFan didn't feel happy at all about this privilege. Instead he felt uneasy. He knows that the man is chasing him and has closed all of his ways out, but whether he is serious or not he is still uncertain about this, even if he felt like he has replaced Lu ZiXi’s role as the female lead.

Nevertheless, even in the original storyline JiWan is not this enthusiastic in chasing Lu ZiXi either, so he is at a loss on how this male lead’s mind works.

To be precise the male lead itself doesn’t make any sense at all! He even thought of the possibility that the current JiWan is the same as him— bound by the system, but he soon erased that idea because if there was another person like him in the same world then this world would simply be thrown into a chaos. He also can’t even ask the system about his assumption either.

Since that system has never popped up again since he went offline!

He didn’t know when will that slacker come back so that he can ask this question. Also about his plan, in the future, if the system didn’t come back by then….haha….

Not only did he disappear for nearly half a year, he didn’t even mention to him that the man from that time was actually the male lead before he goes!