2: Shit, Shit, Shit!

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you check and see if she and Shawn still follow each other?" I typed in Shawns Instagram, I clicked to see who he was following and i swear i felt my heart fall to the ground when she was the first on the list. I clicked her profile and noticed she had already gained five thousand more followers. Ok, maybe she didn't see that i followed her. Maybe she doesn't know whats going on, or maybe her phone is glitching because of all the activity and it's not letting her follow people right now. I smiled and took a deep breath. But what if it's not her phone glitching and she just doesn't care about my follow at all.

"Bro chill, she'll follow you back. Just give it time." I decided sitting here waiting for her to give me some sort of attention was not good for my mental health. "You know what, you're right." I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it on the couch. "We should do something. What do you want to do?" Ryan gave me major side eye which made me leave him alone. I sat next to Ryan and watched him play temple run. He's such a nerd for still having that old ass game on his phone, but i must admit, it does kind of look like fun. "God damn it!" He yelled, he was just about to beat his high score instead of turning he accidentally jumped off. "It's about time." I joked, yawning. It had been what felt like a lifetime since i had been on my phone but I'm pretty sure it had only been an hour.

"How about we order some pizza or something?" I suggested, walking over to where my phone sat. I hesitantly turned my phone off of airplane mode and closed my eyes. Nothing. Ding. A text from my mom asking when i would visit her. I ignored it. I love my mom but sometimes shes a little much. I was just in Canada the other week to visit her, and if she ever forgets what i look like she can just look at Jason. Speaking of Jason i have to fly him out here. Living with mom must still kill him. They never got along. "Yeah pizza is fine." Ryan had started another round of temple run. The theme song played throughout the house as i made my way to the kitchen to get the pizza menu.

"Its been like 35 hours bro, i don't think she's going to follow you back." Ryan teased. "Shut up Ryan." I rubbed my temples. This girl has consumed my thoughts way too much the past day. Should i be the one to suck up my pride and DM her? "I'm going to DM her," I said abruptly. "Why bro?" Ryan asked, with one hand he held his pizza and with the other, he played temple run. "You're gonna look so thirsty. Just chill." I rolled my eyes and opened Instagram. Going to her page i saw that she now had 30 thousand followers. My impact.

I thought about what i should say. Maybe 'hey' or 'whats up' is that too chill? That's like what you say to a friend and we aren't friends yet, i cant say that. 'follow me back' was too demanding but i didn't want to ask then i would look weak. My heart raced, i typed and deleted messages time and time again. "Bro are you really go-"

"Shut up Ryan!" He held his free hand up in defense, his eyes never leaving his phone screen. I decided on "hey".

My heart was beating so fast i swear i could see it through my shirt. I left Ryan alone, but I'm sure he didn't notice. I made my way upstairs to my room to get ready for bed. I turned my shower on and waited for it to heat up. Its been 30 minutes at this point and she still hasn't DMed me back. Am i ugly? I know my hair is getting kind of long but I'm getting a haircut soon. Is my hair the problem. I stood in from of the mirror that was starting to fog up. I ran my fingers through my hair. Maybe it is the hair. I decided that i would post my own boomerang on Instagram as well. I tried the boomerang with my shirt on but it was sexy enough. Maybe if she sees me looking hot she'll DM me back.

I posted my boomerang which was very very sexy.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Why does no one love me? I deserve love. And a follow back. Maybe i should post a picture, no, that won't do anything. I took my phone off the charger and went to my DMs to see if she had seen it yet.