I felt everything well up inside me and tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. I didn't want to go home, even though my flight was in two days as I had already booked it. I wanted to stay with Simon.

Simon noticed my tears within seconds and wiped them away with his thumb, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling our chests together.

"Lachlan look at me." It sounded forceful and I knew he didn't mean it, but I did so anyway.

"I know you're upset, scared even. I know you don't want to go home and I don't want you to go either, none of us do. You just need to trust me, okay." I could still feel the tears falling down my face and Simon continued to wipe them away, his hand resting in the crook of my back.

I leaned down on Simon's shoulder and closed my eyes, allowing the water to wash over my head and clean my body. I felt Simon reach around me and grab a loofa that was hanging off the tap and ran it down my back, scrubbing my skin with it for a couple of minutes before something downstairs made the both of us jump.

It sounded like someone had dropped someone and Simon turned to me, his brows furrowed.

"Simon! Lachlan!? Where the fuck are you!?" I felt my body tense, it sounded like Josh and I knew that we were fucked.

"Come on, might as well tell them instead of being caught naked." Simon's voice was hardly above a whisper and I knew it was concern for me as I was the one who refused to reveal our relationship.

I stepped out of the shower and pulled on my sweatpants and Simon was doing the same and just as I reached for my t-shirt someone banged on the door.

"Oi! Who's in there!" Simon eyes connected with mine and he opened his mouth.

"It's Simon!" Silence for a couple of seconds.

"Where's Lachlan? He's like actually fucking disappeared!" Simon squeezed my hand in reassurance and I hunched my shoulders before nodding my head.

"He's here too." There was silence again and I knew it was a stunned silence.

"Are you guys okay? Can I come in?" Simon used his spare hand to wipe away the remaining tears on my face but I knew my eyes were red rimmed, enough evidence to show I had been crying. His hand gently caressed my face and I leaned into it, closing my eyes, partly in fear and partly in calm.

"Guys?" I saw the doorknob start to turn and I turned my head away, Simon's head blocking it from view. Just before the door opened Simon leaned over and whispered in my ear, his lips brushing my cheek.

"I love you, okay. No matter what happens, I'll always love you." I squeezed his hand back, freezing as I heard the door creak open and ducking my head out of sight on Simon's shoulder.

I felt Simon's fingers trailing circles on my bare back, as we were both still shirtless, and I could tell that his head was turned towards the door, to where Josh was standing. I felt his tense posture, the way that he was standing to block Josh's view of me and his protective grip around my waist, stopping me from collapsing on myself.

"Are you okay?" I didn't reply, just squeezing Simon's hand tighter and trying not to allow myself to cry out loud. Tears were starting to fall again and my chest was starting to rise and fall faster, panic setting in at Josh's silence and Simon's stony posture.

I heard footsteps leaving the bathroom and it was only then that I allowed my cries to make any sound, sobs racking my body. Simon fell to his knees, bringing me with him and I could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks too, both of us taking Josh leaving the room as disgust.

"I promise I won't leave okay, I promise." I lifted my head up the slightest so I could see Simon's eyes and saw that they were filled with tears, his blue eyes blurring.

Our foreheads touched, both of us sitting on our knees and our arms wrapped around each other, hearts beating in time. I felt my eyes flicker closed, Simon's lips running down my neck to try and comfort both me and himself so we could both relax enough to talk again.

"Oh shit! Sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that..." Simon's head snapped around and I felt his grip tighten around my waist, his nails almost digging into my skin.

"Simon, Lachlan, you can look at me okay. I don't care if you're gay, I don't care if you're together, I just want you guys to be happy." I felt Simon deflate in what I thought was relief and I flopped against him, the tears starting to dry up as I realised that he was okay with it.

"Lachlan? Can you look at me?" I shifted my head on Simon's shoulder, keeping it resting there but so I could see Josh. I also noticed Vikk, his head peaking around the door. When Vikk saw that I was looking at him he smiled, inclining his head and giving me the thumbs up at reassurance.

I kept my head on Simon's shoulder, my hand in his and his arm around my waist, relaxed.

"We don't care mate, trust me on that one. We've known that Simon's gay for like, two and a half years." I sighed, raising my head in relief and smiling at Simon. We were still crouched on the ground so I took action, pulling Simon to his feet and then following in suit.

"I'm just gonna go back to sleep, I'm bloody exhausted." Simon grinned at me, grabbing our t-shirts and taking my hand again, pulling me towards the door. I was rubbing my eyes again despite having just woken up but all the sudden shock and an almost panic attack had exhausted me.

"Come on then, I have work to do." Just as we passed through the doorway I saw Vikk give me another reassuring smile before launching forward to give me a surprise hug. I hugged him back, resting my chin on the top of his neck and he whispered into my ear, squeezing me.

"Congratulations, even though I've known for months."

"Wait what?!" I looked at him, eyes wide.

"Simon doesn't do a very good job at closing his messages when you're in Aussie." I elbowed Simon, who was standing beside me and he yelped.

"You still don't listen, even when I'm not here do you." He shook his head, laughing.

"Never, you know that babe." Still laughing, we headed back to his room.

"You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."