Chapter 22 - We're Not Broken Just Ben

Start from the beginning

             "Right from the start you were a thief, you stole my heart and I, you're willing victim."

             Zayn bit his lips, smiling.

             As the song played on a second voice joined in and he knew he found the right song. The song to fill his heart with and spill it all out to Harry, a wonderful way to express his feelings for the autistic blonde.

             "That's the one..." He finally smiled, taking Lottie's phone and looking plugging it into the speakers were he turned it up, grabbing Lottie's hands and spinning her around the room.

             Louis grabbed Niall and they twirled around the room together, laughing wildly.

             Someone cleared there throat across the room and Zayn's head shot up to catch Jay's eyes. "You guys were doing wonderful, but can I ask what you're doing?" she laughed, crossing her arms. "We found the song! And well, we got carried away." Zayn chuckled, pressing pause on the song.

             "Well, I just wanted to let you know, someone needs to watch Harry while he takes his bath and he said he doesn't want to see you ever again." Jay sighed. Zayn bit his lip, holding back the tears once again. "Louis, would you mind watching Harry while he bathes?" 

             Louis nodded his head, following jay out of the room and up the stairs, Niall following soon after.

~*~

             "Haz?" Louis poked his head in the bathroom as Harry got undressed, jay already having prepared his bath. "Hi," He whispered, pulling off his boxers and getting in the warm water. "Are you still mad bud?" Louis asked, ruffling Harry's hair and grabbing some soap. Niall sat on the floor, Louis on the side of the tub. "Yes." Harry crossed is little arms, making a small growl.  

             "Honey, you can't be mad at him forever." Niall said, helping Louis massage Harry's scalp, spreading the soap all around. "Yes I can." Harry said in a childish voice. After a few minutes of scrubbing, ad washing Harry 's voice sounded once more. "Is he allowed to do that? K-Kiss her?" He asked innocently.

            Harry was new to this whole relationship thing.

             "No...But he didn't, Okay? That girl kissed Zayn, he didn't want to kiss her. You know he only likes kissing you, Haz." Niall offered gently, rubbing Harry's shoulder. "Is he going to have sex with her too?" Harry sniffled.

             "No-" Louis chuckled. "Zayn's gay, which means he only likes boys, and you unparticular." Harry still crossed his arms, shaking his head. "I don't believe you."

             And there was nothing they could do to make him believe them. Harry didn't want to believe anyone. "Would you let him try to...make it up to you?"

            Harry thought for a moment, shrugging his shoulders and continuing to play with his Mickey Mouse bath toys.

             "Just think about it, Okay Buddy?" Harry nodded his head slowly as Niall and Louis rinsed him off and helping him get out of the bath were he got dressed and climbed back into bed, sulking.

             When Niall and Louis left the room, they closed the door quietly, making their way down the steps. "That poor kid..." Niall sighed, grabbing Louis hand as they pranced to the art room. "He'll be okay once he sees wha-Woh..." Louis gasped.

             Zayn and Lottie worked to pin large paintings along the wall of a curly boy and a darker headed lad. "What is this?" Niall asked, looking up at the walls. "The story of me and Harry," He bit his lip, finishing with pinning the last picture, were the two shared a soft kiss, their hands intertwined.

             "It's...Amazing." Niall smiled, closing the door behind them. "Okay, well...I wanted to work on the song, is that okay?" Zayn asked, tuning the stereo back to the song he was becoming addicted to.

             "Sure," Louis said.

             Zayn and Lottie worked on choreography and settled to have the boy sit on stoles, they even hade microphones.

             They then begun on who sun what.

             Niall and Louis quieted for the first verse as Zayn started, then joining in. When the second part came, Niall had his own type of solo, Louis and Zayn his echo.

             Of course all the high notes belonged to Zayn; he was best with those they found.

             Once they had the song all figured out it was nearly midnight which meant another night on the couch for Zayn.

             Not that he didn't like the couch, but he missed Harry's warm body beside his, there legs tangled together in a mess unrecognizable limbs. Zayn missed getting to sleep naked with Harry all sweaty and pressed against him. That was his favorite thing after they first had sex. It was amazing, having Harry pressed to him like that. 

             Even though they had only done it twice, Zayn found sex with Harry one of the most exhilarating experiences. The way the younger squirmed and pleaded to be fucked, but really, he loved it soft and gentle, just the way Zayn liked giving it to him.

             Zayn found himself emerged in dirty thoughts that he didn't even notice the pitter pat feet coming down the stairs. Luckily, he wasn't sporting a hard-on when the small body climbed under the blanket. "Zaynie?" Phoebe's voice chimed questioningly, nuzzling closer to him. "Yes Princess?"

             The girl sighed, looking up at Zayn. "Are you and Haz fighting?"

             Zayn sighed. He really didn't want to answer that, but he had to...He just had to. He couldn't lie to one of his Princesses. "Yeah...but don't worry Phoebes, me and Harry will be fine." Zayn smiled.

             Phoebe yawned, burring her head in Zayn's chest. "Daisy slept with Harry but you weren't in there. I didn't know where you went." She sighed, playing with her hands. "I didn't go anywhere, I'm right here. And don't worry, Me and Harry will be fine. Just get some sleep, Princess."

             Phoebe nodded, closing her eyes were she drifted off to sleep, Zayn's thoughts rushing back to Harry.

             Did he miss Zayn as much as Zayn missed him?

_____

 Remember, all the amazing credits to the lovely @zialltops, because wee she's the best <3